Eclipse Diana [Skin Idea]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinspurch

01-29-2013

Ill buy this skin in a heart-beat! :OOOO

That PvZ Guy

01-29-2013

I'm probably gonna get down-voted a bunch for this, but I'm not actually a huge fan of the idea. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept art I just don't think it changes her enough to actually be put into action. It seems to me that most people are demanding more out of skins these days, which means new recall animations, new particles, new ideas, etc. The bottom line is that this skin appears to look quite a bit like her only current skin. Both of them have dark colors and neither one seems all that innovative. Why can't we branch out and get really creative for her next skin? Something that could potentially be as popular as Arcade Sona? Is that too much to ask for? No need to abuse me for having an opinion though, I understand that most everyone here thinks this is a great idea and I respect that. Mind you that I'm not saying that this is a poor idea, it's definitely a step in the right direction. I just feel that we could go maybe a little further in terms of creativity, that's all.

Ivory Symphony

01-29-2013

They should actually make this, and a matching skin for Leona <3

Nevan Superb´tch

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by That PvZ Guy View Post
I'm probably gonna get down-voted a bunch for this, but I'm not actually a huge fan of the idea. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept art I just don't think it changes her enough to actually be put into action. It seems to me that most people are demanding more out of skins these days, which means new recall animations, new particles, new ideas, etc. The bottom line is that this skin appears to look quite a bit like her only current skin. Both of them have dark colors and neither one seems all that innovative. Why can't we branch out and get really creative for her next skin? Something that could potentially be as popular as Arcade Sona? Is that too much to ask for? No need to abuse me for having an opinion though, I understand that most everyone here thinks this is a great idea and I respect that. Mind you that I'm not saying that this is a poor idea, it's definitely a step in the right direction. I just feel that we could go maybe a little further in terms of creativity, that's all.
It does look a bit simple, but they could add new particles and make it interact with other champions, like if Leona died there could be a global eclipse or something xD idk
Or they could add new quotes...Riot would find a way to make it look even better, if they decided to create it

Wintersblood

01-30-2013

really nice hope it happens.

xRottenGirlx

02-02-2013

This skin is absolutely gorgeous and really needs to be added!

26jeremiad

02-14-2013

PLEASE lets do this! It is such a gorgeous skin and has a beautiful concept. I would buy this skin the moment it came out.

Sovereign7

02-21-2013

I agree. A matching skin with Leona would not only be awesome, but draw attention to the coolest duality in all of the League

Sovereign7

02-21-2013

I agree. This would look great.

Sarowin

02-21-2013

Where do I send my money?