Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazkal

09-27-2012

Have 20,000 IP with nothing to buy but new champs may as well buy this bundle though :P since only like 120 rp difference >.<...1350 is worth the skin though it's legendary the joke is awesome I love you riot.

12PieceMeal

09-27-2012

Riot I still don't understand why this guy doesn't have some type of scar... Rengar aint no punk...(thanks for that nerf btw) :'(

KatarinaCatKitty

09-27-2012

I dont get it, the skin is a simple recolor of the original and you are charging 1350 RP why?

Blutarsky Blues

09-27-2012

Quote:
Shinryuho:
Bought this bundle SOOOOO fast. Birthday champion so I'm hoping I love him lol. Thanks for making this birthday awesome without even trying Riot

Happy bday, have a sweet day!

Nykidemus

09-27-2012

Dont think I like having a premium skin pushed on us quite this soon. I havent even tried the champ yet, how the hell do I know if I want to invest in a freakin' 14 dollar skin? Buyer beware.

MAXED6

09-27-2012

schyter evolves
hmmmm........

Vulking

09-27-2012

1340 RP is a bit step for a skin as a stand a lone, on the bundle itself 1462 RP its quite a sweet deal since you basically buy Kha'Zix for 975 RP and his skin for 487 RP, but for people like me that like to buy the champions with IP is a bit pricy.

Mirza Says

09-27-2012

Quote:
DevouringInferno:
I dont get it, the skin is a simple recolor of the original and you are charging 1350 RP why?

Considering your blind and may not be able to read this I'll tell you right now its not a simple recolor

scrapmetal7

09-27-2012

Awesome skin the void robot legacy lives on

Meet Chaos

09-27-2012

no! i have to go to work! Gah