Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VriskaSpider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!

I actually do like it as I think the skin is worth he cost, but having that bundle option is really nice!

Arrevax

09-27-2012

I was going to buy the Mechanized skin, but its head still clips into its neck. :/

Shinryuho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Bought this bundle SOOOOO fast. Birthday champion so I'm hoping I love him lol. Thanks for making this birthday awesome without even trying Riot

SolluxAradia

09-27-2012

Will Mecha'Zix be up for skin sales as he's priced below legendary?

Rockhead53

09-27-2012

I think his ult is kinda short it should be around like 5 sec or something not 1 sec because it seems kinda useless

Boyahda

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!
You continue to show why you're my favorite Rioter. My free steak and beer dinner offer still stands.

civ

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead53 View Post
I think his ult is kinda short it should be around like 5 sec or something not 1 sec because it seems kinda useless
The ulti is for getting lost in a teamfight and for activating his passive. 15 seconds of stealth and 40% damage reduction would be way too much.

tr0llz4r

09-27-2012

When you guys said you were postponing his release I didn't think it ment 2 days haha. I thought he was gonna come out next week!

Jujubee

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darche View Post
Hah, and Riot once said that they wouldn't release normal skins above 975!
GG Riot, gg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohdatLass View Post
>We're cutting it down to one skin to make skins better, but don't worry we won't jack up the price guys

"But the X's ult has slightly different particles for each level of the ult, we have to charge 1350!"

It begins.

^ This.

This seems so iffy to me. The skin looks good and all but I do not like how this was jsut thrown into our faces like, "Oh, didn't I mention that this skin is not 975rp? oops!" I wish we were told sooner.

ETFEN

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darche View Post
Hah, and Riot once said that they wouldn't release normal skins above 975!
GG Riot, gg
How this skin seems to you a "normal skin"?

It has new voice lines/sounds, new amazing isolation indicators, new particles, and is high quality...Why everybody complains about skin prices? You can buy the champ at the same price, the skins are Riot's sustain, so they can price them whatever they want, you can still play the champ just like any others, you just miss the customization. This skin looks like a lot of work, and maybe if you buyed more RP they could think of lowering prices, but you just want everything free..GTFO.