Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePrinnyMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

just great, went from 15 minutes to an hour at the position check to 2 and it just keeps adding an hour at each check WTF??? ugh i don't even want to play tonight if it's just gonna keep rising ~_~

ELLIVANDELASHILE

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Hi im from north america, i was playing right now and my laptop run out of battery and the game have closed and the queue was very long to enter because KhaZix.
right now im trying to enter and i cant and what happen if my team report ?? not is my problem or yes ?

ThePrinnyMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 5 1/2 hours ~_~ not gonna be playing tonight lol

ZestyChieftain

09-27-2012

"Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!..right after we fix our failing servers." - Riot Games

Op Turtleman

09-27-2012

ty now we cant log on bc o a glitch in the patch great

Op Turtleman

09-27-2012

love when ur winning and this happens its so lovely

OakSpace

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!
Like it? I love the new pricing/old pricing ideas before when I bought the two skin bundle where you get the champ and one skin I felt sorta ripped off but the new khazix bundle is totally worth it you get an awesome skin and almost get the champ free where before you only saved around 450ish rp now you save 850ish rp . The skin is awesome btw skins team and Hippalus keep up the good work with pricing

Jinxu

09-27-2012

H?eey its Kha zIX he's sooo newww and cool isn't he?? ... maan was beasting in a game then the servers went retarded...not sure if anyone else is experiencing but ima RAGE QUIT LOL for tonight ...no point in trying ... >.>

TheFlyingSpork

09-27-2012

I've played a few games and everything's been alright for me. I also only had a 25min login queue and never got pushed to a longer time. So I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. XD

PowerSmoker

09-27-2012

i have gathered few things i want to point out while reading this thread

1- people are complaining a lot

2- people seem to be wanting it for cheaper / worried about the new price point

3- people who are complaining seem to me they have no access to cash . i do work , i have bills & if i want this new feature , then i can spend 10 $ if not , moving on then .