Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smoothping

09-27-2012

the latest champions are really masterpieces keep up the good work!

StarBubbles

09-27-2012

I'm calling it right now. 1350 will be the new 975 as the skins are getting better and better quality. No matter what Riot says, once you try selling non legendary skins at 1350, 1350 will be the new 975.

MMKH

09-27-2012

Really, I thought alternate skin releases with new champs would be at the standard 975 RP... we already only get 1 alternate skin as opposed to 2 from previous releases...

onlinesmurf

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
This is not a normal skin. It is arguably legendary but we decided to price it well below legendary AND to price the bundle at the same price as other launch bundles, so the champion is almost free if you buy the skin.

Hope you like it!
I'll tell you what this is. This is capitalism at its best (worst). They realize many long time players have what is essentially endless ip. They can buy all characters that come out with IP alone. That means the most they can get from them is 975 RP for the skin in most cases on a launch. This is because the old way of making people buy by putting out all OP release champions was called out. They see that as lost money so now they increase the launch skin price trying to make old school players pay more.

Hong328

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

The Normal skin also has evolving mode. Does that make the champ 6900IP? Or 1350 RP?
GJ riot

ScottyRawr

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
There are no current plans to make launch skins 1350 going forward. I can't say it will never happen, but this was a special case due to the evolving model and other badass features that are more like a legendary skin.
Might as well label it legendary then O.o. Saves the trouble for all the confusion and it's 1350 RP anyways, not the normal 975 RP...

Hamman888

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Anyone else find the hidden quest that appears when Kha 'Zix and rengar are on opposite teams?

no?

well its ****ing epic

ScottyRawr

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBubbles View Post
I'm calling it right now. 1350 will be the new 975 as the skins are getting better and better quality. No matter what Riot says, once you try selling non legendary skins at 1350, 1350 will be the new 975.
Hope not O.o.

Calderweiss

09-27-2012

STOP COMPLAINING! You didn't lay him before and loved the game. They make a guy who they thought of before rengar then make hunters to square off against each other. Then, they give a pretty much legendary skin, that goes well with a certain battlecast theme, but for cheaper AND 64% off in the bundle, and you complain. Kha Zix already looks cool enough. If you already have the money to buy skins you plenty enough to satisfy you, and don't need to spend time complaining about something we can't change and that 80% of us don't give a **** about. Buy it if you want it!

epicb0dyc0unt

09-27-2012

Hey, he's op already. Kthxbai.