Voting in the GDC Online Awards Ends Tomorrow!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

09-23-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Remember that League of Legends is up for GDCO's Choice Audience Online Award. In the event that League of Legends should emerge victorious, we will be celebrating by giving all summoners a free four win IP boost and making all the champions of the League of Legends free to play for a weekend. if you're looking to do a little research on that next champion purchase, there's no better time than a free to play weekend.

As a reminder, here's how to vote:

• Point your browser to the GDC Online website.
  • Fill out the form by entering your email address along with League of Legends as your choice for the Choice Online Audience Award.
  • Once you've finished, click the 'Cast Your Vote' button.
  • Check your email for a message titled: "Verify your Choice Online Audience Award Vote"
  • Open the email, and follow the link to confirm your vote.
  • Cross your fingers for us!

And remember that you need to click the link in your verification email for your vote to count! Voting closes tomorrow, so head on over to the GDC Online Awards site now!

Trollgasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Wow cant wait to get the 4 win ip boost =)

Im crossing everything i got!@!@

CLG HotdogGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

I voted for you dawgs, can't wait!

SimplyKennyy

09-23-2010

If LoL doesn't win..I'll cry for 72 days straight.

Akudemi

09-23-2010

I voted.

Still haven't filled out an absentee ballot for the actual elections however... meh

alien13

09-23-2010

I voted...not for LoL though :P.

jk!!! LoL FTW!

Yashied

09-23-2010

Have you guys noticed you can vote more than once?, I've voted like 20 times already xD u get several confirmation links on ur e-mail u need to click em all xD

newsca

Recruiter

09-23-2010

I'll cry 73 days straight Kenny, if LoL does not win. (Cuz 73 is like one of my favorite numbers) 73*137=10001

(Kenny's bumping skills are OP)

DreamsOfGrandeur

09-23-2010

Can't wait to try out all the Champions I've been reading on. :3

sultanbacon

09-23-2010

I hath voted for thy game