Nerf Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hairyliberal

09-27-2012

Lately I've been seeing her picked or banned in a lot more cases than not.....and for good reason. This new eve is incredibly versatile in that she has incredible movement speed, burst, sustained damage and high chase/escape potential. The rework only made her overpowered and not balanced in any way. The stealth rework solved nothing because with her burst and high movement speed its already too late if you are not ready for her.

I played a game recently while as malphite jungle she could tower dive me, mind you I had near full hp/mana and ultimate. All she needs is DFG pre-20 minutes with a few kills and its gg. This champion has always frustrated me. Everyone called for a nerf when she first became popular, rightfully so but I believed she was a well balanced champ yet slightly overpowered with her stealth/stun combo. So Riot juts destroys her and nerfs her into the floor by removing her stealth stun combo and most other stats. Then everyone calls for ANOTHER rework and buff, again, I agree with this call. So they delivered with this incredibly overpowered purple stripper in heels that snowballs harder than any other champ in the game.

Opinions????

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Yeah, I ttly agree with you scrub, don't mind you aren't bringing any solid facts to the table. Eve ttly needs a nerf because you say so.

catastrophicSkil

09-27-2012

she isn't overpowered she is easily counter able by a lot of junglers and lane champions. if anything she might need a very small buff to her stats or an AD ratio increase evelyn cant hold her own against many champions works best as a roamer or jungle in my opinion she counters minimal number of champions. This is just me though i don't know how well she works in high elo currently close to 1300 elo

Llethander

09-27-2012

Instant downvotes. Eve is fine; pink wards are your friends. Build to counter her and don't over extend when you don't know where she is. It's really not that hard to counter play Eve.

Torimino

10-02-2012

Eve doesn't snowball very well past mid-game. She becomes too squishy late game. If she's been ganking other lanes and taking all the kills for herself, just kill her late game in the teamfight and march to victory (this coming from a main eve).

I've been against several 15+/x/x AP mid Evelynn's, and we won pretty convincingly late game. Don't give up hope, and hop on her immediately when she joins the teamfight. Remember she will join the fight late, and communicate this to your team. She cannot carry a team on her own unless you let her, even if she's fed.

Beija

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyliberal View Post

Opinions????
You're bad. Buy wards.

Jesus the Friend

10-02-2012

Evelynn's early game is absolutely abysmal.
Her late game is only okay.
Her mid game is monstrous.

Does that sound overpowered? hmm.

Cherry Fade

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophicSkil View Post
she isn't overpowered she is easily counter able by a lot of junglers and lane champions. if anything she might need a very small buff to her stats or an AD ratio increase evelyn cant hold her own against many champions works best as a roamer or jungle in my opinion she counters minimal number of champions. This is just me though i don't know how well she works in high elo currently close to 1300 elo
she's always mia even in lane... shaco cant even do that

youngbasedking

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyliberal
Lately I've been seeing her picked or banned in a lot more cases than not.....and for good reason. This new eve is incredibly versatile in that she has incredible movement speed, burst, sustained damage and high chase/escape potential. The rework only made her overpowered and not balanced in any way. The stealth rework solved nothing because with her burst and high movement speed its already too late if you are not ready for her.

I played a game recently while as malphite jungle she could tower dive me, mind you I had near full hp/mana and ultimate. All she needs is DFG pre-20 minutes with a few kills and its gg. This champion has always frustrated me. Everyone called for a nerf when she first became popular, rightfully so but I believed she was a well balanced champ yet slightly overpowered with her stealth/stun combo. So Riot juts destroys her and nerfs her into the floor by removing her stealth stun combo and most other stats. Then everyone calls for ANOTHER rework and buff, again, I agree with this call. So they delivered with this incredibly overpowered purple stripper in heels that snowballs harder than any other champ in the game.

Opinions????
Eve isn't the problem then, it's DFG and the fact that the Eve you faced was fed already. Eve is incredibly squishy and can be countered with good awareness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by «ygnus View Post
she's always mia even in lane... shaco cant even do that
If she was always mia in lane, she would have no farm.

Myrmidont

11-29-2012

wasn't there a big streak of eve mid?

Oh wait they nerfed her ya... and that one item that she really liked...oh yeah...they nerfed that.