Morello on Twisted Treeline:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreyta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Kid you realize they are talking about TT and not SR right? There is NO way you can do a full clear of the jungle on TT at level 2 and finish with pretty much full health. If you can, I believe you now the best player in the game and are ready to 1v5 at the season 2 championship.

xkhazixmaster18

09-30-2012

For one thing, wraiths are freakin OP as **** on TT. If you have everyone of your level 1 team try to take out the wraiths, i gurantee you will have atleast 1 death

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyta View Post
Kid you realize they are talking about TT and not SR right? There is NO way you can do a full clear of the jungle on TT at level 2 and finish with pretty much full health. If you can, I believe you now the best player in the game and are ready to 1v5 at the season 2 championship.
lol first clear isn't a full clear. It is 2 camps then gankand you can easily be full health after clearing 2 camps (1 with leash) by the time you get in position to gank.