Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello on Twisted Treeline:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreyta

09-30-2012

Kid you realize they are talking about TT and not SR right? There is NO way you can do a full clear of the jungle on TT at level 2 and finish with pretty much full health. If you can, I believe you now the best player in the game and are ready to 1v5 at the season 2 championship.

xkhazixmaster18

09-30-2012

For one thing, wraiths are freakin OP as **** on TT. If you have everyone of your level 1 team try to take out the wraiths, i gurantee you will have atleast 1 death

OnlyBotLane

09-30-2012

Quote:
Kreyta:
Kid you realize they are talking about TT and not SR right? There is NO way you can do a full clear of the jungle on TT at level 2 and finish with pretty much full health. If you can, I believe you now the best player in the game and are ready to 1v5 at the season 2 championship.

lol first clear isn't a full clear. It is 2 camps then gankand you can easily be full health after clearing 2 camps (1 with leash) by the time you get in position to gank.