Never Dodge Custom Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleDough

09-26-2012

or this will happen to you.

I just finished a game as Morde, did fairly well, until our Singed quit at the last minute and we were down a person and we lost then Trundle taunted us. Probably got loldropped poor Singed. Doesn't matter just trying to have some fun.

So I'm in some lobby and I dodged because ya know, it's a free country and I can dodge a lobby if I feel like it. Then the game glitches out after I leave a lobby.

The moral of the story is, don't dodge because you will get stuck and probably go afk in some game you can't even reconnect to then get banned on tribunal for getting reported in a custom game. I deserve this for dodging. I apologize my overlords I will never play custom games and dodge again.

gg

AppleDough

09-26-2012

What game am i assigned to?! Why?!!!!!!!!!

AppleDough

09-26-2012

EDIT: It didn't fix!

MyManyMinions

09-26-2012

Wow man! That's no good!

I'd turn off the game entirely. Shut it all the way down and log in again. Then, it should ask you if you want to reconnect. Am I wrong?

AppleDough

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyManyMinions View Post
Wow man! That's no good!

I'd turn off the game entirely. Shut it all the way down and log in again. Then, it should ask you if you want to reconnect. Am I wrong?
I tried this. Good thing the patch is going to shut down the servers, but it gives me a game number in the picture, but even then, how can I find that game?!

There's no numbers in the game listing. lol

AppleDough

09-26-2012

I'm in some lobby that I can't get back into.

AppleDough

09-26-2012

Okay it fixed, all it was that guy need to close the lobby. He was probably afk.