Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Firstly, RG2000, do you have a profile on shurlieas? Your character sounds cool and I was interested in learning more.))
((i don't even know what shurelia profile is, i just discovered this RP forum yesterday, i also posted on ask rumble,skarner, and mordekaiser.))

((In the as hecarim,mordekaiser,and rumble i am Gaver The Wanderer, and in skarner's i am Dr. Hazzel Gear a biologist from piltover))

edit1

((im starting to make a shurelia profile))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Hmph. If thou truly do believe that thy words may avert the course of my intent, than I must inform thee that thou haft failed. Who or what I may have been matters not; all that I may recall of the past is war, endless war, eternal carnage and bloodshed. I would not expect thee to even hope to understand my motives or my masters'. Such foolishness I see thee exude, pining naively for those who rode out in vain attempt to stop my advance when those that knew them will soon be reunited with their compatriots.

As per thy earlier questions, they are simple. I care not how my foes meet their end, whether they be cleaved in twain by a stroke of my halberd or left lying in the dust with their bones shattered by my hooves. No matter their demise, the Shadow Isles shall claim them eventually.

The Master of Metal...a feeling that even I find ominous exudes from him. Whatever his agenda or purpose, I will hold to the belief that his cause is that of the Shadow Isles.
No, i cannot and will not understand your motives or your master....because I'm just a foolish mortal, that i have a heart, compassion and care for my brethren....

For me you are a victim, a lost soul bind to the living because of war, carnage and bloodshed of past, you are a prisoner of your own mind Hecarim...

There is no answer without a question, all you need to do is but to ask yourself who you were before this nightmare...((I have no other word to describe "The event that makes Hecarim turn into a Specer))...

I never agree with someone who murders Innocent lives and destroy their homes...

However...

A the other fragments of my mind, you are powerful being, capable of wielding near infinite power, commanding an army of loyal undead and for the best of all....death itself....but at what cost i wonder....

I truly am curious...

If everything you said is true, about death being answer to all problems and death being a new beginning...then perhaps i will understand your cause.....for now let time itself decide...

So you don't really mind how you vanquish your enemies...but why did you let the Demacian commander ran away ?

I see...have you anticipated his doings that one day he might claim The Shadow Isles for himself ?

Gaver-The Wanderer

Ask the Shadow

10-28-2012

To pass through the veil and into the beyond is to enter into a new world, mortal. 'tis a world that is free of thy pathetic mortal restrictions. I am now beyond death, I do not tire, I do not rest. Thy identity is retained even in death, yet thou haft become something so much more.

The reason that I spared the whelp is simple: how are the living to spread tales of their baleful reaper if there are no survivors left in its wake? Additionally, the idea of sending one of Demacia's finest warriors and commanders back as a broken and wit-forsaken man pleased me.

Were he to attempt to conquer the Shadow Isles for his own, he would surely meet his demise. Death cannot be warded away, cannot be staved off. If he is to fail in knowing his place, then I shall not hesitate to reduce him to so much trampled scrap.

Razie

11-01-2012

Are the riders that follow you during your Onslaught of shadows ability allies of yours before your undeath that followed you?

Also, has there ever been a time you've fallen down and had difficulty getting back up?

Ask the Shadow

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Are the riders that follow you during your Onslaught of shadows ability allies of yours before your undeath that followed you?

Also, has there ever been a time you've fallen down and had difficulty getting back up?
...'twould seem as if you are knowledgeable of the Shadow of War in more ways than tactics on the Fields of Justice, summoner. Aye, they are comrades of mine, hailing from an era long since past. Companions of mine, fellow warriors and crusaders alike. The Ruined King has been gracious in granting me the capability to call their spirits forth at will; they make for fine company at times, where we may reminisce on battles of eras past. 'tis always a great thrill on the Fields to call forth my comrades, to see us charging forth into the fray once more and shattering both the ranks and wills of our foes. But then they are gone, for the summoners' magic inhibits my ability to recall them...

I answer this question grudgingly, and out of meager respect for a highly experienced summoner. Though it is difficult at best to shift my bulk, I have found myself upon the ground at times. In such cases, it is...difficult, to regain my footing, unless my halberd is within easy reach. Those who see this are promptly cleaved, or trampled.

Razie

11-02-2012

I tend to try and study champions i summon often on the fields, but since most people who go to the Shadow isles dont come back alive i find it difficult, so i use animals that relay information to me.

In fact, one of my bird agents saw your conquest over the Demacia forces that you massacred, truely something.

Civilized Rat

11-02-2012

I really must visit your Shadow Isles eventually. The Plague Jungle was fun, but not what I expected at all. Though the swamp I found almost sufficed. Thick, smelly. Reminds me of the sewers! But without the piles of dead rats everywhere.
If what the demon-spider says is true, it must be worth seeing. Yes?

Ask the Shadow

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
I tend to try and study champions i summon often on the fields, but since most people who go to the Shadow isles dont come back alive i find it difficult, so i use animals that relay information to me.

In fact, one of my bird agents saw your conquest over the Demacia forces that you massacred, truely something.
Indeed, though I must say that few of the Demacian warriors proved hardy enough to not throw down their weapons and despair. Their legacy shall not be forgotten though, as the commander of their cavalry division now rides among the warriors in my troop. Such a steadfast and strong willed soul ought not be simply expended in the main bulk of the Shadow Isles' armies, not when it would make a fine addition to the vanguard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat
I really must visit your Shadow Isles eventually. The Plague Jungle was fun, but not what I expected at all. Though the swamp I found almost sufficed. Thick, smelly. Reminds me of the sewers! But without the piles of dead rats everywhere.
If what the demon-spider says is true, it must be worth seeing. Yes?
Aye, the Shadow Isles are a sight to behold, though I believe that thou would find trouble in thy path upon a visitation. The dead are restless, and would not take kindly to visitations by the living. Nay, they much prefer those that share their...'condition'.

Civilized Rat

11-03-2012

I live among the dead every day. It wouldn't be any different. I want to go. You will take me.

Ask the Shadow

11-07-2012

I shall consider it, rat, but thou wouldst do well to remember thy place. Thou art in no position to command such things of me, unless I am correct in assuming that thou wouldst enjoy another, more through trampling. However, I am sure that the living would agree that perhaps in a state of undeath, thou wouldst have a less repulsive odor about thee.

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Even under the old lore, it is said that Karthus will sing the world to its end. His intentions are different, but his purpose is the same. ))
{{ Well, technically Karthus and Jaques are radically different from each other.

Whereas Karthus wants to bring the world to its end to show everyone the meaning in death, Jaques wants to end the lives of everyone in the world to give his own existence meaning. Where Karthus (in the new lore) had always had an obsession with death which kept him from connecting with others and drove him to the Shadow Isles, Jaques had always been unable to give life and so instead sought to end the lives of others because he believed it was the only other thing he was good for. }}