Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Hmph. I would never praise that fool. What she becomes in the shadows...is disgusting. I've seen things! Things, and well...things.

I hope you do know how to keep your pet restrained, since you seem to think so highly of yourself. From what I hear, ponies enjoy friendship and rainbows, not suffering. But what would you know about suffering!? Nothing. You know nothing.

I hope you die.
...whatever kind of death can destroy you.
How can you kill that which never lived?

Civilized Rat

10-21-2012

....do you...make it live?

AskKarthus

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
....do you...make it live?
I suppose you could, and then kill it, but then it has lived.

benjimenfire

10-21-2012

gerald appears behind hecarim
"I want to jion the shadow isles crusade!"

Ask the Shadow

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
gerald appears behind hecarim
"I want to jion the shadow isles crusade!"
Hmph. And what could you possibly offer my crusade that my forces and agents do not already provide for it?

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

the shadow smiles
"I can impersonate people, mimic voices I have never heard, even posses some, make their worst fears alive, and my trusty shadow abilities"

Ask the Shadow

10-23-2012

While the multitudes of creatures from the Shadow Isles may do many of the same things, there is another detail I must wonder: for what reason dost thou seek to join in the crusade of the Shadows?

Shuggendo

10-23-2012

Oh mighty centaur, there is but one question about your existence that picks my attention. Does something happen to you when you remove your armor? Can you still effectively do everything you normally do with your armor on?

Script Lord

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Hmph. With few exceptions, slaughter and carnage on a grand scale often requires the workings of several in tandem. While thou art too capricious to have even a hope of fitting into the primary legions, I would have ye serving as a an agent spreading havoc throughout the more fortified regions of this continent. A debt is owed by thee to the Shadow Isles, after all. Without its influence, thou wouldst be rotting in a shallow grave; instead, thou art now free to continue thy bloody craft once more, though seemingly without purpose. Purpose is what I offer to thee now.
With all due respect, Hecarim, I already have a purpose. You think I don't already owe much to the Shadow Isles, and even Death itself, for the opportunity to continue snuffing out the lives of those who don't deserve them? My purpose, though similar to your own, is also at the same time quite different. Every new victim is a step closer to its realization. Unlike you, I don't intend to accomplish it through warfare or invasion - but through tactful stalking and precise targeting.

You have fun with your little legions and what have you. I, on the other hand, will busy myself with my own activities. Your masters aren't mine. I don't care about whatever your affiliates wish to accomplish. I will do what I wish until Death decides that I am meant to be eternally held in its cold embrace, and what I wish is to undo all life that currently exists - so that Death may possess what is due to it.......Everything.

benjimenfire

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
While the multitudes of creatures from the Shadow Isles may do many of the same things, there is another detail I must wonder: for what reason dost thou seek to join in the crusade of the Shadows?
"I am a shadow cast from my body and I seek revenge on the living world"