Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

10-19-2012

"Shadow of War"

Quite a confident title if you ask me Hecarim. You always talk about the might of the Shadow Isles, yet you yourself have proven to be fairly equal with most other champions. If you are the shadow of War itself, I wonder how strong your Isles truly are. However... I presume I should also ask a proper question. What is that weapon of yours made of? It is quite intriguing from the view of a blacksmith.

- Poppy

Ask the Shadow

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Hmm. Well, I'll think about it. I'm not very fond of the notion of cooperating with others, but I might have to reconsider if it means being able to kill with impunity. I don't what you would consider "interference", so for now I make no promises to you, Heccy. I kill when the need, and the urge, arises and when I'm not infallibly compelled to spill the blood of another I am quite fond of playing around with them. Generally this means that I only really kill once per day, and if I've already taken a life then I won't need to take another. I'm not greedy, at least not anymore.

For now, bygones, then.

- Jaques
Hmph. With few exceptions, slaughter and carnage on a grand scale often requires the workings of several in tandem. While thou art too capricious to have even a hope of fitting into the primary legions, I would have ye serving as a an agent spreading havoc throughout the more fortified regions of this continent. A debt is owed by thee to the Shadow Isles, after all. Without its influence, thou wouldst be rotting in a shallow grave; instead, thou art now free to continue thy bloody craft once more, though seemingly without purpose. Purpose is what I offer to thee now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambassador
"Shadow of War"

Quite a confident title if you ask me Hecarim. You always talk about the might of the Shadow Isles, yet you yourself have proven to be fairly equal with most other champions. If you are the shadow of War itself, I wonder how strong your Isles truly are. However... I presume I should also ask a proper question. What is that weapon of yours made of? It is quite intriguing from the view of a blacksmith.

- Poppy
'tis for thy own good that the League of Legends has seen fit to dampen my power while on the Fields of Justice; what you behold there is but a portion of War's true might. Or have ye already forgotten the Demacian armies that foolishly marched to their demise against me? I would have thee know, Ambassador, that they squealed like children when they merely beheld me striding towards them. If the boldest and bravest of Demacia quailed before me like so rabbits before a wolf, then I must wonder how thy kin will react to my coming...

As per thy second question, the blade of my halberd is of a metal found in the depths of the Shadow Isles, a material that may be known in one of thy languages as 'Umbrus'. The weapon itself was forged in the flames of war and tempered in the souls of the languishing. It is further imbued with spirits of strife and despair, that every stroke may cleave through flesh and will alike. 'tis a weapon that consumed a great deal of time and spellcraft to perfect, but now that it lies securely within my hands, it may now begin to fulfill its purpose.

Arrakasta

10-19-2012

Hecarim, I've got a question for someone as thou, Shadow of War, does thy has any place for an alchemist in the armies that are under the command of thy?

Ask the Shadow

10-19-2012

Heh. Thy grasp of my native speech is...lacking. Thy 'thees' and 'thous' are scattered at best.

As per thy question though, I am doubtful that an alchemist is required by my legions. We require neither food nor rest, we require no medicinal treatment. We simply...are.

Arrakasta

10-19-2012

Ahhh, but when did I say that my abilities were of such qualities? No, I mean something more.....deadly. Anyways, sorry for offending you General Hecarim *makes a respectful bow*

Civilized Rat

10-20-2012

You know. If your goal was also to destroy that stupid witch of an assassin, I would join your cause. But as far as I care, I've heard you want her to JOIN you. Do you have any idea what she is!?

...she is stupid. And a menace!

Ask the Shadow

10-20-2012

As I have stated many a time, rat, Lady Evelynn is a respected individual among my people, a lady worthy of the highest praise. Thou question my knowledge as to her status, when I have known of her since before she walked the shores of thy land. We have had past dealings, the results of which were fortuitous.

As per thy mention of joining me...bah. I would seek out those with potential to be steeped within the powers of undeath. I see none of this about thee.

Ask the Megling

10-20-2012

Do you taste just like raisins, Heccy?

Ask the Shadow

10-20-2012

...raisins. Thou wouldst dare come before me for the sole purpose of discussing...raisins. I feel my conviction towards exterminating the living of this wretched world growing stronger.

Were I to guess, I believe I would taste of metal chilled to an unbearable cold and suffused with spirits of war and strife. Regardless of my taste though, I am still amazing, and thou still may not stroke on my mane.

Civilized Rat

10-21-2012

Hmph. I would never praise that fool. What she becomes in the shadows...is disgusting. I've seen things! Things, and well...things.

I hope you do know how to keep your pet restrained, since you seem to think so highly of yourself. From what I hear, ponies enjoy friendship and rainbows, not suffering. But what would you know about suffering!? Nothing. You know nothing.

I hope you die.
...whatever kind of death can destroy you.