Herald of the Shadows

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-27-2012

Ahh Hecarim. Good to see that your well. If you ever need medical attention feel free to visit the Medical Wing.
Dr.Youay
(Welcome aboard.)

Ask Fizz

09-27-2012

You're still a passive thief.

Ask the Herald

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Thy mechanisms are curious, perhaps even befuddling, when considering the rest of thy continent's progress in so-called technology. My masters would be pleased were I to obtain samples of these, that the conquest of thy home city-state might be swifter when the time comes.

Thy supplementation of thy bodies with mechanics, however, seems a practice whose purpose is to stave off oblivion. The practice itself is not dissimilar to other sights I have beheld in the Shadow Isles. You need only look to me for an example of my kind's workings; tortured and maddened souls relocated into once lifeless shells, that they may serve the Shadow ever longer. Thy sciences have yet to develop to this point though, methinks. A shame.
I....see.....

Well, good luck with that. I'm sure you will do just fine with your invasion of Valoran.

Ask the Shadow

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
Soul forgeing?...I thought it was a forgotten art. Hmmm. Intriguing and satisfying. No shred of history should be lost. as dark and brutal as it is, we need to remember it.
With a dark chortle of sorts, Hecarim turns back towards the northwest, the world seeming to darken around him.

"Thy mortal races are truly foolish to believe that that which is thought lost cannot return. All things come to the Shadow Isles in time, be it the soul of a so-called hero or ancient arts that the living forbid out of fear. Thy sentiments towards history are wise; the future may have further 'satisfaction' for thee. When the shadow comes, a true display of the Shadow Isles' arts will be in order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay
Ahh Hecarim. Good to see that your well. If you ever need medical attention feel free to visit the Medical Wing.
Dr.Youay
(Welcome aboard.)
That shall be noted, though thy concerns might be better placed with others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz
You're still a passive thief.
Thou wouldst do well to still thy tongue, urchin. Thy claims ring hollow, for the one you accuse of thievery has existed since times archaic, before thy ancestor's ancestors dredged themselves from the murk at sea's bottom. Further, for what reasons would I stoop to such depths as to seize traits which are inferior to my own? An act such as this would indubitably be carried out by thee, petty trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald
I....see.....

Well, good luck with that. I'm sure you will do just fine with your invasion of Valoran.
In due time, machinist. In due time, we will see. Even if thy creations eventually lead to the loss of thy own soul, the shadows will not show mercy.

Armored Rammus

09-27-2012

A wild Armadillo who had been wandering looking for food, among other things, stumbles onto a plateau where... a horsie is.

The matter is, Rammus totally lacks common sense to distinguish Hecarim from other horse-like looking things. The other matter is, the ba.star.dillo is very easy to distract, ever the ditz. He checked if he was still wearing his Ranch Overlord assortment and noticed that he indeed did. Heck, the saddle was still in his hands. His minted fake cigar still looked fresh. His lasso was still in order - heck, he even tossed it at the mega-horse-of-doom. He had his tattered clothes (vest, trousers, t-shirt) on him on top of a cowboy hat and that gave him a western look.

Rammus is now trying to turn Hecarim into his mount, as proven by the fact that he godmode-put the saddle on the Shadow of War's back. "Ok." He said, this time being sure of the equestrian nature of Hecarim who, unlike Soraka, definitely featured the characteristics of a mount. The fact that the mount can endlessly dash at people and rend them to pieces is a plus.

Rammus is now trying to climb over Hecarim so that he can ride the Shadow Horse in his "Suffering is Magic" adventures. Whether Hecarim will let him witness chaos is yet to be known.

Ask the Shadow

09-27-2012

"Grr-! Impudence!" Hecarim lashed out with a savage sweep of his halberd at the mere feel of the Armordillo attempting to clamber onto his back. Such an insult to his might would not go unpunished. With a roar of fury, Hecarim set about viciously thrashing and bucking, anything to dislodge the bizarre creature.

"Begone!" With a mighty buck, Hecarim tossed the Armordillo free of him, glowering with a blistering fury at the insulting creature. "Who dares to insult the Shadow of War?!"

Armored Rammus

09-27-2012

As Rammus got hit with the halberd, a loud *CLANK* could be heard. The good thing is, he had armor. The bad thing is, he still felt pain, and that made him grunt from inside the defensive ball curl form he adopted as he was sent rolling a good few miles away. He powerballed back towards the chaos pony to address the matter, stopping before Hecarim in order not to actually send him flying; his intent was not malicious, he just came back to settle things.

He raised an eyebrow. For once, it was not himself who did not make sense. How could a horse feel insulted for being a horse?
Immediately, Rammus took his trusty whiteboard and started drawing a horse, then Hecarim. He added an "=" sign, meaning that Hecarim definitely had attributes matching of a horse.

He drew himself riding Hecarim while the latter slaughtered a legion and thumbed up at the drawing, meaning he was all for the notion of having Hecarim as a mount of doom.
The frowning armadillo scratched its face, still confused by the chaos horse's reaction. His attempt to consider Hecarim a mount was not all that uncalled for, was it? Well, he doesn't have any sense of manners to know anyway - even though people keep bashing him with the notion of manners.

Shardova

09-27-2012

Shadow,

You have spoken of how you are capable of f...f...feeding upon emotions. H...How do you do so?

Dear Urgot

09-28-2012

Shadow of War...

Such a title can instill fear into normal beings. But not me, no. I do not fear. I do not dread. I suffer eternally this forced continuance of existence, such that I can not know peace. However, I will still destroy any enemy that dares to threaten Noxus - and that will include you, should you foolishly challenge Her might.

--- Urgot

Ask Fizz

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Thou wouldst do well to still thy tongue, urchin. Thy claims ring hollow, for the one you accuse of thievery has existed since times archaic, before thy ancestor's ancestors dredged themselves from the murk at sea's bottom. Further, for what reasons would I stoop to such depths as to seize traits which are inferior to my own? An act such as this would indubitably be carried out by thee, petty trickster.
((Well doesn't this sound familiar.))

I was in the League first.

12345612 ... 14