Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
After experimenting amidst the jungle creatures, I find myself pleased, very pleased. The modicum of additional power I have been granted as well has made my presence known ever more. I find it even more amusing that the League has incorporated what we of the Shadow Isles have taken for granted: the harvesting and utilization of a being's very spirit. I am referring to the Spirit Stones, naturally. Know that when thou wieldst one upon the Fields of Justice, thou art partaking in a sampling of the creature's very essences. The same fate shall be reserved for the mindless flocks of the living, yes...
"Mundo is better than stupid ugly horse at Jungle! Mundo better than ugly horse at everything! You, ugly horse, not as good as Mundo!"

King Razie

12-20-2012

They say you bring death wherever you go, all who get in your way are trampled and those that stand beside you never tire of battle. Following even when their body is begging them to stop and rest. The tales of that march still run through my mind when i select you for battle.

The more i summon you, the more i become fascinated with you Hecarim.

Script Lord

12-25-2012

Oh Heccy, my lovely Shadow Crusader!

How are you faring these days? Still spreading fear and terror amongst the living fools who cling desperately to their insignificant little lives? We really should meet fact to face and catch up, you know!

- Jaques

Ask the Shadow

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
"Mundo is better than stupid ugly horse at Jungle! Mundo better than ugly horse at everything! You, ugly horse, not as good as Mundo!"
"Bah, thy words ring hollow, madman. No matter the amount of chemicals and concoctions that thou mayest infuse thyself with, thy might shall never rival the power of the Shadow Isles. Thou canst rest assured, slobbering fool, that despite thy claimed immunity to pain..."

With a foul sneer, Hecarim leaned down ever closer towards Mundo as the flames wreathing his being blazed brighter still.

"I shall see to it that thy life ends in naught but the purest agony. I look forward to hearing what manners of screams thy distended maw may produce."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig
They say you bring death wherever you go, all who get in your way are trampled and those that stand beside you never tire of battle. Following even when their body is begging them to stop and rest. The tales of that march still run through my mind when i select you for battle.

The more i summon you, the more i become fascinated with you Hecarim.
Thy tales ring true, summoner. There are certainly reasons that the Ruined King selected me to act as his herald in this land. I wait eagerly for the time that my liege deigns the time proper for this crusade to begin in earnest. Soon, summoner, I believe that thou shalt be treated to a recreation of my march across Valoran, on a global scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord
Oh Heccy, my lovely Shadow Crusader!

How are you faring these days? Still spreading fear and terror amongst the living fools who cling desperately to their insignificant little lives? We really should meet fact to face and catch up, you know!

- Jaques
I fare decently, Blood-Mist Slasher. The fools of this League continue to doubt and deny the resurgence of the Shadow Isles, but I take solace in knowing that at least some accept that soon our curse shall blanket this land in its entirety. I would not be opposed to meeting, yes...I grow weary of this waiting, and I hear tell that fellow Shadow Islanders set about upon other tasks to see to the rise of the Ruined King.

Script Lord

12-31-2012

Quote:
I fare decently, Blood-Mist Slasher. The fools of this League continue to doubt and deny the resurgence of the Shadow Isles, but I take solace in knowing that at least some accept that soon our curse shall blanket this land in its entirety. I would not be opposed to meeting, yes...I grow weary of this waiting, and I hear tell that fellow Shadow Islanders set about upon other tasks to see to the rise of the Ruined King.
Oh Heccy~

You truly have a way with words, you know. You're even making me all tingly with ecstasy! But enough about that, I'm glad to know that my fellow Shadow Islanders are still all about, especially the few of them that are in the League's roster!

I had the opportunity to visit Elise at some point after her own induction. Quite the beauty she is, wouldn't you say?

- Jaques

Ask the Shadow

01-13-2013

Indeed, Slasher. 'tis a glorious sight to behold, the warriors of the Shadow Isles shattering both will and body of the living foolish enough to challenge our might. We are soon to be joined by another though, if mine intelligence from the Isles is to be trusted. When the frail shells of the living have been broken open, a professional must be called upon to gather what has been left behind, no?

Aye, Lady Elise is quite fair, though her single-minded dedication to the Spider God has always troubled me ever so slightly. At present, I do not believe that it shall be of direct assistance to us when the crusade begins at last. Were her power used entirely for the furthering of the Ruined King's machinations...

Dear Sion

01-19-2013

Quote:
Aye, Undead 'Champion'. Thou art not the first being of undeath I have beheld that is not of the Shadow Isles. The vile Urgot hast also come before me bearing similar declarations and boasts of thy city-states might. Rest assured, Noxus shall fall just as Demacia, Piltover, Zaun, and that infernal Yordle pit.

'twould so happen that all of thy city-states share a weakness amongst thee: thou art all of the living. The power of the Shadow Isles extends across the world, even thou art surely hearing its call as we speak. The souls of this world beg for release, and I shall be all too willing to acquiesce to their pleading.

I am perturbed, however. Thou art of the undead, yet thy allegiances lie with the living; for what reason is this so? Noxus is owed nothing by thy hand, they offer naught but prolonged stalemate and a continued position as a lap-dog of the League of Legends. Thou indubitably crave carnage, destruction, to see thy enemies flee before thine blade in terror. The world shall be at thy mercy; simply surrender thyself to the call of the Shadows...
You speak big, horseman, I'll give you that. But so far I've yet to see a proof of yours or this so called 'crusade's' might.

The answer to your question is simple, really. I serve only the strongest - namely Noxus. Would you break my city-state's might then maybe I would join your forces. But I find it far more likely that once your crusade will turn it's attention to Noxus you will find me standing atop of the numberless corpses of your feeble soldiers.

You compared Noxus to other city-states, but untruly so. Because when other city-states fear the death, we're not afraid to use it for our advantage. So gather your forces - I can't wait!

~Sion

TrololK1ng

02-14-2013

The **** is this???

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

You being retarded mayhaps?

makmix

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
You being retarded mayhaps?
Did you not notice the name?