Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop
A small bit of black smoke, and Lord Van Damm((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2406))appears

Greetings Hecarim

How do you fare in this strange...continent? What is the current state of your conquest?

((Trying a new half-OC Char. I notices that you spoke of the Ruined King, and I like the name Lord Van Damm anyway.))
Ah, Lord Van Damm. Another familiar face from the Shadow Isles, yes...

This continent of Valoran bemuses me. The populaces of this land show some promise in martial terms, but their forces are nonetheless frail. A legion of the warriors of Demacia, an insufferably self-righteous city-state, scattered before me when they attempted to apprehend me, like leaves before a hurricane. The land of Noxus, however, represent a markedly greater threat. They show no restraint in their waging of war, and would certainly stoop to less than honorable tactics in their defense. Conquest has been slow, as I am but a vanguard for the coming shadows. However, when the Ruined King sees fit to send forth our legions...then my boredom shall be at its end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdonut89
Do you have a girlfriend?
...such things are beneath me. In eras past, perhaps such a thing may have held any amount of intrigue for me; now my unlife is dedicated to naught but serving my lord, the Ruined King. The living of Valoran hold little to be desired in my eyes.

Ask Gragas

11-21-2012

So now we continue the super damn overdue tale of the manly hunk of meat creating the drink dedicated to the human emotions, and DRAINING IT, and it being dedicated to Hecarim, the manly Horsetaur... Centhorse... Centaur. Yep, Centaur was right. So now the overly manly hunk of meat leaves a 1 billion mile trail of his footprints, all on blue flame, as he offers Hecarim a bottle that seems to flame a bit in blue, like his manly ghost flames.

'eres the drink I promised. Sorry it's been long'o'erdue, it's 'ard findin' a witch that'll drain dead bodies o' their emotions an' fear, and then puttin' it in an alco'olic bottle. Just look!

The overly manly hunk of meat points at the 1 billion mile trail that he made, and he's only panting a tiny bit.

'es in Runeterra now, specifically in Graggy Land, an' makin' all the brews made fer ye. I call it... Fear! But ye should really come up with a name fer it, really. 'ave one now.

So in the manliest manner, the manly hunk of meat pops open the bottle with his manly thumb, and offers it to the overly manly Centaur, or shall I say... MANtaur?

UberDuDrop

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Ah, Lord Van Damm. Another familiar face from the Shadow Isles, yes...

This continent of Valoran bemuses me. The populaces of this land show some promise in martial terms, but their forces are nonetheless frail. A legion of the warriors of Demacia, an insufferably self-righteous city-state, scattered before me when they attempted to apprehend me, like leaves before a hurricane. The land of Noxus, however, represent a markedly greater threat. They show no restraint in their waging of war, and would certainly stoop to less than honorable tactics in their defense. Conquest has been slow, as I am but a vanguard for the coming shadows. However, when the Ruined King sees fit to send forth our legions...then my boredom shall be at its end.
"Yesssss......I have heard of this 'Noxus' and their wars. Now , if I may ask to confirm rumours, is it true that within the arenas fallen combatants are raised from the dead?"

Van Damms voice began to raise in anger.

Ask The Bear

11-21-2012

Herald,

Do you ever tire from running? I have seen you on the fields of justice, so fast if I can say so myself. Your raw speed impresses me so. I would enjoy to see a race between you and Kennen, possibly Shen. He is always going on about how fast Ninjas are after all.

-Volibear, The Thunder's Roar.

Ask the Shadow

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
So now we continue the super damn overdue tale of the manly hunk of meat creating the drink dedicated to the human emotions, and DRAINING IT, and it being dedicated to Hecarim, the manly Horsetaur... Centhorse... Centaur. Yep, Centaur was right. So now the overly manly hunk of meat leaves a 1 billion mile trail of his footprints, all on blue flame, as he offers Hecarim a bottle that seems to flame a bit in blue, like his manly ghost flames.

'eres the drink I promised. Sorry it's been long'o'erdue, it's 'ard findin' a witch that'll drain dead bodies o' their emotions an' fear, and then puttin' it in an alco'olic bottle. Just look!

The overly manly hunk of meat points at the 1 billion mile trail that he made, and he's only panting a tiny bit.

'es in Runeterra now, specifically in Graggy Land, an' makin' all the brews made fer ye. I call it... Fear! But ye should really come up with a name fer it, really. 'ave one now.

So in the manliest manner, the manly hunk of meat pops open the bottle with his manly thumb, and offers it to the overly manly Centaur, or shall I say... MANtaur?
From the moment Hecarim took the bottle in hand, he knew that the Rabble Rouser was not joking. This bottle contained the essences of dread and terror, true to his word. Curiosity aroused, Hecarim raised the bottle to his visor before allowing a small trickle to ebb forth and into the region that was likely his mouth. The effect was instantaneous, a jolt of electric blue energy surging through the ghastly flames about his body.

"Thy craftsmanship is true, Rabble Rouser. Thou haft captured the essences of fear itself into a beverage. Though I imagine it could have...other...uses."

It was then that Hecarim had an idea. An awful idea. Hecarim had a wonderful, awful idea. Visions of great casks of the liquid being hurled over walls via trebuchets of bone and sinew filled his dark mind, of the besieged populaces becoming overwhelmed with horror as flashes of their nightmares made manifest erupted before their very eyes.

"...I do not suppose that it is within thy means to produce additional quantities of this substance?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop
"Yesssss......I have heard of this 'Noxus' and their wars. Now , if I may ask to confirm rumours, is it true that within the arenas fallen combatants are raised from the dead?"

Van Damms voice began to raise in anger.
Aye, the sorcerers of Noxus have breached the secrets of necromancy, and actively utilize it when convenient to them. The abominations Urgot and Sion are two such examples of being who have escaped our grasp, beckoned back to the living by the infernal necromancers of Noxus. The summoners of the League further utilize a manner of resurrection magic. They will need to be dealt with when our conquest of the living begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Bear
Herald,

Do you ever tire from running? I have seen you on the fields of justice, so fast if I can say so myself. Your raw speed impresses me so. I would enjoy to see a race between you and Kennen, possibly Shen. He is always going on about how fast Ninjas are after all.

-Volibear, The Thunder's Roar.
Such matters as fatigue and pain are beneath me, Thunder's Roar. Death has only served to benefit me in this sense. Should a challenge be issued by the Heart of the Tempest, it will a pleasure to leave him trampled into the dirt, were I to subsequently stoop to sullying myself with mingling with the rodent.

Civilized Rat

12-04-2012

Now that the 'jungle' is so different, what are your thoughts? Surely you will be very dominant there, yes?

Ask the Shadow

12-10-2012

After experimenting amidst the jungle creatures, I find myself pleased, very pleased. The modicum of additional power I have been granted as well has made my presence known ever more. I find it even more amusing that the League has incorporated what we of the Shadow Isles have taken for granted: the harvesting and utilization of a being's very spirit. I am referring to the Spirit Stones, naturally. Know that when thou wieldst one upon the Fields of Justice, thou art partaking in a sampling of the creature's very essences. The same fate shall be reserved for the mindless flocks of the living, yes...

Civilized Rat

12-10-2012

'Harvesting' a soul? You tease me with all of these things yet you deny what I want! Hm...

...Have I ever told you how...wonderful your ehm, bluuuee...mist, is? Yes? No? It is! Very!

Dear Sion

12-16-2012

Greetings, Shadow of War, a fitting title indeed.

We all know what you did to the pathetic Demacian cowards in your way to the League, I can't say I didn't enjoy it. You speak alot about this incoming "crusade" of yours, to eradicate all living in the Valoran. But have you given a thought about how are you going to deal with the Noxus?

You will find out that we're not as easily scattered and we're not above using all means to achieve victory.

Besides... I will be there, and neither you nor your "crusade" can scare me... Yes, this will be a bloody battle indeed!

~Sion, the Undead Champion

Ask the Shadow

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
'Harvesting' a soul? You tease me with all of these things yet you deny what I want! Hm...

...Have I ever told you how...wonderful your ehm, bluuuee...mist, is? Yes? No? It is! Very!
...if thou art so very insistent upon embracing the power of the Shadow Isles, rat, 'twould be but a simple matter to stave in thy skull with a hoof. Bringing thee before the Ruined King himself would likely bear...repercussions, of a persuasion that displeases me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sion
Greetings, Shadow of War, a fitting title indeed.

We all know what you did to the pathetic Demacian cowards in your way to the League, I can't say I didn't enjoy it. You speak alot about this incoming "crusade" of yours, to eradicate all living in the Valoran. But have you given a thought about how are you going to deal with the Noxus?

You will find out that we're not as easily scattered and we're not above using all means to achieve victory.

Besides... I will be there, and neither you nor your "crusade" can scare me... Yes, this will be a bloody battle indeed!

~Sion, the Undead Champion
Aye, Undead 'Champion'. Thou art not the first being of undeath I have beheld that is not of the Shadow Isles. The vile Urgot hast also come before me bearing similar declarations and boasts of thy city-states might. Rest assured, Noxus shall fall just as Demacia, Piltover, Zaun, and that infernal Yordle pit.

'twould so happen that all of thy city-states share a weakness amongst thee: thou art all of the living. The power of the Shadow Isles extends across the world, even thou art surely hearing its call as we speak. The souls of this world beg for release, and I shall be all too willing to acquiesce to their pleading.

I am perturbed, however. Thou art of the undead, yet thy allegiances lie with the living; for what reason is this so? Noxus is owed nothing by thy hand, they offer naught but prolonged stalemate and a continued position as a lap-dog of the League of Legends. Thou indubitably crave carnage, destruction, to see thy enemies flee before thine blade in terror. The world shall be at thy mercy; simply surrender thyself to the call of the Shadows...