Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
{{ Well, technically Karthus and Jaques are radically different from each other.

Whereas Karthus wants to bring the world to its end to show everyone the meaning in death, Jaques wants to end the lives of everyone in the world to give his own existence meaning. Where Karthus (in the new lore) had always had an obsession with death which kept him from connecting with others and drove him to the Shadow Isles, Jaques had always been unable to give life and so instead sought to end the lives of others because he believed it was the only other thing he was good for. }}
(( Seems appropriate. ))

Civilized Rat

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
I shall consider it, rat, but thou wouldst do well to remember thy place. Thou art in no position to command such things of me, unless I am correct in assuming that thou wouldst enjoy another, more through trampling. However, I am sure that the living would agree that perhaps in a state of undeath, thou wouldst have a less repulsive odor about thee.
Oh, of course! My apologies, Hecarim. I don't mean to intrude or make you feel threatened. Why would you think that. I simply want to see what is so interesting about your home. Mordekaiser will be pleased to hear he may have a new..."ally". If all goes well that is. Do consider it, oh amazing, great Hecarim.

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Seems appropriate. ))
{{ Yeah. So I'm TOTALLY not trying to muscle in on your turf. XD }}

Ask the Shadow

11-08-2012

The day on which I feel threatened by one such as thee, Plague Rat, is the day that I perform...what is the term...'stand-up comedy' at the Institute of War. But, I am not above accepting those who would come into the Shadow's embrace willingly. We shall see what the future holds for thee, rat.

Civilized Rat

11-08-2012

Standing up is funny? Summoners are stupid.

Ask the Shadow

11-09-2012

Indeed, the summoner folk are quite stupid. They believe me to be under their dominion for the time being, they believe that their fragile League can maintain peace over this land, and most of all, they believe that the Shadows can be stopped.

Civilized Rat

11-09-2012

Stopping a shadow? How is that possible? I don't understand. Shadows can't be stopped. Joined? Yes. Becoming a shadow? Yes. I do that.

Summoners. If it were me controlling the League, I would have them all killed.

King Razie

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Stopping a shadow? How is that possible? I don't understand. Shadows can't be stopped. Joined? Yes. Becoming a shadow? Yes. I do that.

Summoners. If it were me controlling the League, I would have them all killed.
Razmig was enjoying a cheese sandwhich when he suddenly got the urge to throw it on the ground and set it on fire. He didn't know why, but he just did.

Ask the Shadow

11-11-2012

...I believe that thy motives for staying in my presence and keeping such idle chatter active may be more than a simple desire for conversation, Plague Rat. I would have thy true goal in this laid bare. What is it that thou so desirest from me that thou simply cannot say it to my face?

Civilized Rat

11-11-2012

Hmph, well I was enjoying talking about how stupid THE SUMMONERS can be, thank you.

If you want to be so simple, I'm trying to make it easier for you to take me to your home for a lovely little visit. That is what I want. Nothing more. If I knew why, I would tell you. But I don't. Why does that matter? It doesn't. In return, you have my 'services'. Yes, I know how easily you could "cleave me in twine", or whatever it is you would do. You ARE a shadow. You'll understand by LISTENING. You will come along with me.

Decide.