Warmog nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

12-16-2012

I've had some bad experiences with this item. In a few games that I play, there's always a troll who feeds on the enemy team stacking Warmogs. You might say "That's great! You must have won those games!" But in those games, WE ALWAYS LOSE -_-. They just push the turrets no matter how much we die while we are trying to kill them. Meanwhile, since we're so busy trying to kill that troll, my teammates don't notice that the enemy got baron and then everything goes downhill from there.

So my idea is to make a change to Warmogs.

Old Warmogs:
+1000 health
Unique Passive: You gain health regeneration equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.

New Warmogs:
+850 health
Unique Passive: You gain health regeneration equal to .5% or your maximum health.
HIDDEN PASSIVE: For every Warmogs you get, that new Warmogs that you get only grants half the stats. EX: 2nd Warmogs: 425 Health, 3rd Warmogs: 213 Health

Give some feedback below.

67chrome

12-16-2012

Items should never be nerfed because they helped defeat uncoordinated teams with focus issues. Items should actually aid in defeating uncoordinated teams with focus issues.

Also, stacking Warmog's only makes it look like you have a lot of EHP - by neglecting resistances such builds aren't as tanky as they let on. It's not so much an exploit as it is a sub-optimal itemization choice.

Kejumi

12-16-2012

I Agree with the previous guy, the Hp doesn't really make you a tank, but rather the ability to resist the damage.
But a part of me does believe that Warmogs could use a slight nerf in some way or form, because it really does make some characters way to strong. Aka characters like WuKong, who just snowball really hard when extremely tanky.

And guys don't thumbs down him because he had an idea you disagreed with, tell him in an appropriate manner that you don't really agree with the idea presented. Its not a bad idea its just, lacking other factors.

Muspelheim SN

12-16-2012

Stacking HP with no resists shouldn't be that of a big of a deal for anyone but a burst mage. If all a champ has is warmogs, then they have no damage, so them split pushing shouldn't be a big threat. If the rest of the team is taking baron, you go and 5v4 them, win that battle hard (which you should if everything else is even) then out push the surviving champion who's stacking warmogs. If you can't win a 5v4 in your favor with them weakened by Baron, then you deserve to lose because you either fed them too much already or can't teamfight worth a darn.

Also, hidden passives are a terrible idea that should never be implemented. Why have a mechanic to punish people for something and not tell them they'll be punished for doing it? It serves no purpose but to be a jerk to people who's builds you don't like.

DuhSwag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muspelheim SN View Post
Stacking HP with no resists shouldn't be that of a big of a deal for anyone but a burst mage. If all a champ has is warmogs, then they have no damage, so them split pushing shouldn't be a big threat. If the rest of the team is taking baron, you go and 5v4 them, win that battle hard (which you should if everything else is even) then out push the surviving champion who's stacking warmogs. If you can't win a 5v4 in your favor with them weakened by Baron, then you deserve to lose because you either fed them too much already or can't teamfight worth a darn.

Also, hidden passives are a terrible idea that should never be implemented. Why have a mechanic to punish people for something and not tell them they'll be punished for doing it? It serves no purpose but to be a jerk to people who's builds you don't like.
They're scared that warmogs stacking is going to interfere with their OP True damage characters ;p like Darius.

H0p0nP0p

12-16-2012

Wm stack is useless... Grab a mallet after ur first wm. 1k hp and 700

To counter, get ur tdps and adc to buy ruin king in place of blood thirster... Btw, i never buy bt n e more cuz ruin king is soo much more op... Stack bt for troll only now =P

Dzanio

12-16-2012

Notice the words "Unique Passive" which means that the person stacking warmogs is not gaining much health regen from stacking the items.

Also, building straight health means it's hard to kill one person on the other team, but that that person can't really do anything.

Solution: stop focusing the tank. It isn't trolling if it's generating aggro and letting him do his job.