Ask Zilean

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

Member

09-27-2012

Zilean,

...

Pretty please?

-Ryze

((You can probably guess what Ryze would want from Zilean...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Beard Guy

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
"I will persevere. Regardless of pain or circumstance. I must know more before I can progress on my quest."

He didn't hesitate, not for a moment. His response was almost cold in how fast and expressionlessly it came. He truly was ready for the consequences, and again, when the time came to weigh bravado to knowledge, knowledge won in the rational mind that the Brackern man possessed. Come whatever mishap may, he was a Brackern possessed. There would be no rest until his people could step foot on the soil of this beautiful world once more.
Zilean raised him arm, and gave a small swish. A large corridor, wide enough even for the large scorpion. The corridor seemed to head downwards, far underground.
"You will meet me at the bottom. I wish you luck, young brackern."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Bro, will you answer our questions before we ask them?
"Ah, but if I answered the question before you asked it, then you would never ask the question in the first place, correct? Then there would be no way to know what the question was."

The old mage chuckled. "Time is a funny thing."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Thornmage View Post
Zilean,

...

Pretty please?

-Ryze

((You can probably guess what Ryze would want from Zilean...))
"To humor such a request is no simple endeavor, Thornmage. What purpose do you seek for this aid?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Excuse me, simple carpet merchant, where might I browse your wares?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Rammus powerballs in and merely waves this huge billboard at Zilean.
(( http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/27490824.jpg ))

While he doesn't know what "wololo" means, he thinks that the old man can explain that to him.

(( Had to do this, Zilean is my main on Dominion ._. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Beard Guy

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Excuse me, simple carpet merchant, where might I browse your wares?
A simple carpet merchant? I must say, I have picked up many choice cloths in my "Travels", though the art of selling escapes me.
You may browse, as they are dotted about in my study here... But I do not think you have enough wealth to purchase what I have, young prince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Rammus powerballs in and merely waves this huge billboard at Zilean.
(( http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/27490824.jpg ))

While he doesn't know what "wololo" means, he thinks that the old man can explain that to him.

(( Had to do this, Zilean is my main on Dominion ._. ))
Zilean smiles warmly. "Ah, the Crystal Scar. The League laxes their restrictions on magic regeneration, and I must say I find enjoyment in being able to rush through the fields at whim. I am sure you understand just how that feels, Armordillo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
Zilean raised him arm, and gave a small swish. A large corridor, wide enough even for the large scorpion. The corridor seemed to head downwards, far underground.
"You will meet me at the bottom. I wish you luck, young brackern."
"Underground... Traveling back under the ground to solve this... So be it"

His skittering steps took him down the corridor hastily, and with each one he felt the insistence to move quicker. By the time he had broken line of sight, he was near sprinting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Beard Guy

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
"Underground... Traveling back under the ground to solve this... So be it"

His skittering steps took him down the corridor hastily, and with each one he felt the insistence to move quicker. By the time he had broken line of sight, he was near sprinting.
"Keep moving."

Zilean's disembodied voice resounded through the long, long, long hallway. It wasn't lit, and as the light from the entrance became farther and farther away, Skarner would find himself walking in complete and total darkness.

Eventually, things would get... funky. Streams of translucent light began to flow alongside him, and a very slight ticking noise began to resound through the hallway, or whatever it was that Skarner was now currently running through: it definitely wasn't a simple corridor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Was there a Mrs. Zilean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Beard Guy

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Was there a Mrs. Zilean?
Zilean laughed. "I'd like to say, I was quite the celebrity during my younger years. Back when my hair was still brown, the women would line up just to get a moment of my time."

"...Or, perhaps they would have, if I had never spent all my years studying in my tower."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Thornmage

Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
"To humor such a request is no simple endeavor, Thornmage. What purpose do you seek for this aid?"
Well...I was proposing going into the future to ask future me to teach me all the stuff I learned in between, thus creating a slight paradox and a fountain of anonymous knowledge that never truly existed in the first place, which is instead a variety of spells that I crafted on my own.

Obviously, future me can't come back in time, because any altering of the past will cause the current future to cease to exist, which means that future me would no longer be able to visit me, which means it wouldn't change the past, which means he would be able to visit me, and it creates an infinite loop, an alternate dimension, or, best of all, the inability for him to actually go back in time.

As you may tell, I have done some small studies into time-travel...I just have no means to use it myself.


123456 ... 8