Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


"We Are Never Ever Going To Lane Together" Song Parody

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zint

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Haha, so cute!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaNoms

Member

09-26-2012

Love this, so much <3
Much better version to listen to then the original x)

Loved the arguing bits the best haha!

"But Like, 2 feet from me is still really far!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thatwon Gai

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
NinjaNoms:
Love this, so much <3
Much better version to listen to then the original x)

Loved the arguing bits the best haha!

"But Like, 2 feet from me is still really far!"

That part always makes me grin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri all day

Senior Member

09-26-2012

lol'd all the way through. have a +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaNoms

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Thatwon Gai:
That part always makes me grin.


Yes, this song is definitely on repeat.

And If the original song plays on the radio, these lyrics will be memorized and replaced in my head


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeRaptorr

Recruiter

09-26-2012

i love it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaeI Jaxon

Senior Member

09-26-2012

I just bought Graves so my friend and I could lane together, I was always up in top lane and she was always down in bot lane as ADC. This song has changed my life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaNoms

Member

09-26-2012

Oh! And I love the artwork too, went to your itty bitty box of stoof!

Hope you make Summoners Showcase~!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thatwon Gai

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Wiggly Muffin:
I just bought Graves so my friend and I could lane together, I was always up in top lane and she was always down in bot lane as ADC. This song has changed my life.

LOL, changing lives since 2012.


Quote:
NinjaNoms:
Oh! And I love the artwork too, went to your itty bitty box of stoof!

Hope you make Summoners Showcase~!

Aw thanks! Yeah we're hoping for it. It was so fun to do, sat down for 15 hours straight yesterday to get it all finished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusVult

Member

09-26-2012

best taylor swift remake ever