Ask Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
The Shaco's disappear in an explosion of orange smoke, the real one appearing behind Randle close enough that Randle would be able to feel his breath on the back of his neck,
"Well... Come in here... Don't want a joke, a tickle or giggle... And expect me to help?"

Randle would be able to feel a shiv digging into his side,
"Try again. Did you, COME FOR A JOKE, TICKLE OR GIGGLE?!?!"
If the summoner so much as moved a muscle... The piece of metal would pierce his skin and puncture his kidney.
Randle could feel the knife barely scrape his skin through his thuck cloak. The clown's presence near him was enough to instill fear into the normally coragious summoner.

"Well...given the lack of options here, perhaps a jo-joke would be a better turn out."

Randle shivers as the cold blade slowly creeps down his side.

Ask Demon Jester

11-09-2012

A sick, sadistic chuckle could be heard from Shaco, he pressed the shiv harder,

"What's soft and squishy, shapped like a bean tastes great with pasta?"

After a few seconds Shaco grins,

"You're kidney! SEE! LOOK!!!"

Shaco begins laughing hysterically, drives the shiv into the summoners side and tears downwards shredding the skin. No matter how much the summoner tried to escape Shaco's grip was like iron as he clamped a hand around the Summoners mouth. He plunged his free hand into the wound and wriggles his fingers around for a moment,

"Just a second! Sometimes my fingers like to dance.... You know how it is!"

Shaco grips the summoners kidney and rips it from the body with an increadibly powerful and sharp pull.

"Look! LIKE A GIANT BEAN! HERE!"

Shaco stuffs the bloody kidney into the Summoners face trying to suffocate him....

AODRG

11-09-2012

Randle collapsed from the pain from the Jester's "joke," and almost passed out from his suffocation. Using his summoner powers, he was able to keep himself barely alive and stable as he grabbed his cane.

With the last bit of his strength, he tapped the cane three times, and flashed out of the room quickly with the shiv still inside him.

Ask Demon Jester

11-22-2012

((Bump.))

THE BR0SKI

11-23-2012

Why so un-serious?

Ask Demon Jester

12-10-2012

((Bump))

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner in everday summoner robes clears his throat. "Hello Shaco, I have a question. I've seen a lot of great plays where you juke over walls with your invisability, and dodge global ults with your clone, people say its not very impressive, I think its very impressive, but what do YOU think about it?"

Ask Demon Jester

12-10-2012

Shaco grins at the summoner,
"Before I answer."

He disappears in an explosion of smoke appearing behind the summoner, a stiletto, his whispers with a sadistic amusement in his voice,
"How about a joke?"

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco grins at the summoner,
"Before I answer."

He disappears in an explosion of smoke appearing behind the summoner, a stiletto, his whispers with a sadistic amusement in his voice,
"How about a joke?"
"Do I have a choice that doesn't involve death?"

Ask Demon Jester

12-10-2012

Shaco grins, the stiletto pressing into the summoners neck drawing a little blood,
"Depends on how you answer!"