Ask Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Probably Quinn

10-28-2012

Dear Shaco
Do you remember much about your childhood? Such as, where you came from? Hell, are you even human?

-A distant summoner

Ask Demon Jester

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebratty View Post
Dear Shaco
Do you remember much about your childhood? Such as, where you came from? Hell, are you even human?

-A distant summoner
Now! Isn't THAT an interesting question?! So original...

My childhood?! Who said I even had one? Maybe I am a child! Maybe you haven't seen the big bad daddy Shaco?! SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

As for where I come from? hehehe....

Some think Noxus! Some say Zaun! I could even be from Ionia! Driven INSANE by their constant meditating! NOT ENOUGH FUN! A personal favorite you walking punchlines have come up with! That I am a thing summoned from a dark and twisted world, the demonic manifestation of your dark urges.

The real question becomes! What do YOU think I am...

Just. A little. Closer... Come find out...

Ask Demon Jester

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona raised an eyebrow "As much as I would love to make this world a better place by taking you out of it.. unfortunately, the League prevents me from doing such.."
"TAKE ME OUT OF IT?! "

Shaco falls back into the shadows, his mocking voice echoing around Leona,

"How harsh for one so... Well... Maybe harsh is best for someone as grotesque as yourself...HAHAHAHA!"

Shaco emrges behind her juggling shivs, his eyes wide and mouth twisted into a grin,

"To weak and scared of the league to hurt little old me?"

xcyper33

10-28-2012

((Why do you ignore my posts?))

Snowy Poro

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
"TAKE ME OUT OF IT?! "

Shaco falls back into the shadows, his mocking voice echoing around Leona,

"How harsh for one so... Well... Maybe harsh is best for someone as grotesque as yourself...HAHAHAHA!"

Shaco emrges behind her juggling shivs, his eyes wide and mouth twisted into a grin,

"To weak and scared of the league to hurt little old me?"
Leona shifted her gaze behind her, unfazed by Shaco's tricks or his twisted demeanor "Scared, weak? Hardly. The Summoners would simply bring you back to life.. it would be wasted effort."

Ask Demon Jester

10-29-2012

Shaco laughs allowing one of his shivs to drop before kicking it towards her,

"WELL! PROVE ME WRONG!"

He catches the last two shivs, his voice dropping in volume,

"Stop hiding behind Summoners. Kill me. Make the world better. If only for a while... If you can..."

Shaco begins laughing once more before doing a hand spring and landing just out of range of her sword,
"SCARED AND WEAK! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ask Brolaf

10-29-2012

Brolaf tosses a Graggy Ice to Shaco.

"Catch, Shac-bro!"

Snowy Poro

10-29-2012

Quote:
Shaco laughs allowing one of his shivs to drop before kicking it towards her,

"WELL! PROVE ME WRONG!"

He catches the last two shivs, his voice dropping in volume,

"Stop hiding behind Summoners. Kill me. Make the world better. If only for a while... If you can..."

Shaco begins laughing once more before doing a hand spring and landing just out of range of her sword,
"SCARED AND WEAK! AHAHAHAHAHA!"
Leona tilted her head to the side a little and scoffed
"You're not worth the effort." she simply said before turning and walking away, keeping on her guard in case Shaco tried to do anything

shadowsark614

10-30-2012

Quote:
You're trying to hard to be SADISTIC.
Oooooo BUT ANYWAY!
A funny way of killing someone?! With their own baby! CUT the ladies tendons, she dropped! I played peek a boo with the baby while the mother watched, she had a nice smile, like to cry a lot.... SO I MADE IT BIGGER A bloody grin, then! The baby started crying! Had to fix that up right away. GIVE HIM ONE TOO!!!
Messy little thing, just plumbing with legs, you can guess what I did next...
NO?! WELL. Stuck a little friend of mine with the baby, brilliant baby sitters they are, NEXT THING I KNOW, the baby is bleeding! Couldn't have that! The mother was crying like a fat whale! SO I GRABBED THE mangled remains, STUFFED THEM down the woman's throat until she SHUT UP. LAUGHS ALL AROUND!!!!!!
I must admit I did chuckle at that. The toying with the baby made me kinda depressed but at the end of the day fun is fun, laughs are laughs, and suffocating a lady with her own child is comedy gold.

Anyway new question... When is the best time of the day for creating the best "comedy?"

From a Distant Summoner

((Good job on the answer. Anyway the question is asking what time of the day is the best for killing? for example: killing a person with a knife on Tuesday is funnier then killing them with a knife on Friday.))

Ask Shenn

11-05-2012

Oh god he can't believe he's actually doing... He's REALLY doing this.... But he needs training, and if any of the champions can be close to replicating Zed's clone technique, it's Shaco.... Unfortunately... He approached the clown, looking at him with that emotionless gaze. "Shaco... Would it perhaps be too much for a simple spar? I just want to get my blood pumping a bit, and make sure I'm not getting rusty." He said. What? You think he would tell his true intentions to THAT clown?