Ask Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWESOME SUPREME

10-20-2012

Hey Shaco, you wanna go stab little babydragons, and turn sandwiches into drugs at the same time, while frozen in a gracier that's on fire!

No is not an option, but pancakes are.

Ask Demon Jester

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Shaco what's your favorite way of killing?

From, A Distant Summoner
FAVORITE way you say?... Well! With a laugh of course!... Do you like to laugh, Summoner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
What's the velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut?

Also, how do you feel about shipping champions? It causes lots of pain, at least from what I've seen.
Is this a joke?! I love a good joke! .... The punchline better be good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona approaches the Clown.. ever on her guard, a disgusted look on her face "So.. Shaco.. why are you so.. psychotic?"
Shaco simply stands still, a twisted grin on his face as his glowing eyes stare at her. After some time a quiet chuckling sound comes from behind her as the real Shaco emerges.

"It's fun! It's wonderful! It's fantastic! It's like a ride that's out of control, but you don't want it to stop! The twists! The turns! The screams!.... It's also soo good for a laugh."

The clone disappears as the real Shaco slinks a little closer to her, now standing where his clone was his eyes stare directly into hers, the sick smile looking like it was almost painted on his face.
"You don't seem like you need to.... Lighten up... You like a good laugh? I know plenty of jokes..."

Snowy Poro

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco simply stands still, a twisted grin on his face as his glowing eyes stare at her. After some time a quiet chuckling sound comes from behind her as the real Shaco emerges.

"It's fun! It's wonderful! It's fantastic! It's like a ride that's out of control, but you don't want it to stop! The twists! The turns! The screams!.... It's also soo good for a laugh."

The clone disappears as the real Shaco slinks a little closer to her, now standing where his clone was his eyes stare directly into hers, the sick smile looking like it was almost painted on his face.
"You don't seem like you need to.... Lighten up... You like a good laugh? I know plenty of jokes..."
Leona was unfazed by Shaco's advances, the disturbed and disgusted look still on her face, but she was still ever ready if the insane clown tried anything

"....You're not funny.."

Ask Demon Jester

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona was unfazed by Shaco's advances, the disturbed and disgusted look still on her face, but she was still ever ready if the insane clown tried anything

"....You're not funny.."
One of Shaco's facial muscles twitch,
"Not funny?... Not funny?!... NOT!!!! FUNNY?!?!?!"

Jack in the boxes seem to appear out of nowhere, his clone coming back into view twirling daggers, it's head was cocked to one side staring wide eyed at Leona with a sadistic grin.

Shaco himself appears directly infront of Leona, a stilletto inches from her throat as he screams through his large smile,
"I'll give you something to laugh about! I'll gut you!!! It'll be brilliant! You'll scream! I'll laugh! I'll cut a pretty smile into that pile of filth you call a face! THEN WE'LL SEE WHO IS FUNNY!!!"

Ask Demon Jester

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWESOME SUPREME View Post
Hey Shaco, you wanna go stab little babydragons, and turn sandwiches into drugs at the same time, while frozen in a gracier that's on fire!

No is not an option, but pancakes are.
Stab baby dragons?! Can we skin then and wear them as slippers! I done that to a girls kitten once, silly thing started crying! It was a joke, she didn't get it!... I don't like when people don't get a good joke.... They never seem to live long...

Snowy Poro

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
One of Shaco's facial muscles twitch,
"Not funny?... Not funny?!... NOT!!!! FUNNY?!?!?!"

Jack in the boxes seem to appear out of nowhere, his clone coming back into view twirling daggers, it's head was cocked to one side staring wide eyed at Leona with a sadistic grin.

Shaco himself appears directly infront of Leona, a stilletto inches from her throat as he screams through his large smile,
"I'll give you something to laugh about! I'll gut you!!! It'll be brilliant! You'll scream! I'll laugh! I'll cut a pretty smile into that pile of filth you call a face! THEN WE'LL SEE WHO IS FUNNY!!!"
Instantly Sunlight flared around Leona, protecting her from anything the clown would try, still, her look did not change

"If you think I fear you.. you are sadly mistaken."

Ask Demon Jester

10-21-2012

Shaco does a quick flip backwards landing upside down on one hand. He looks at Leona and chuckles,
"Oh... no no no... I don't want you to fear me..."

The Jack in the boxes immediatly burst open, the tiny grinning clowns beging laughing and throwing the small bolts of magic at the shield, Shaco shakes his head,
"Tsk, tsk, tsk... You angered them... Meanie."

His clone begins howling with laughter and jumps the the Sunlight shield, Shaco flips himself upright and disappears in a puff of orange smoke, overtop of the insane laughter currently piercing the air Shaco's mocking voice could be heard.
"One... Two... Shaco's coming for you..."

((Sorry.... Had to... Love that movie.))

Snowy Poro

10-21-2012

Leona simply stood still, an unamused look on her face. The shield had reached it's limits and burst, sending Sunlight flying out in all directions around her, frying the clone and jack in the boxes. She used her shield to block the inevitable knifes coming from the clone as she wiped a little dust from her armor

"Again.. you're not funny.."

Ask Demon Jester

10-21-2012

"I know... I'M HILARIOUS!"

It was impossible to tell where Shaco's voice was coming from, three shivs fly from different directions, the first two coming from the front, one aiming for her shoulder and the other for her throat.

The last shiv, came from behind. Flying directly to the back of her right knee.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-21-2012

Demon Buffon:
I think Fiddlesticks is funnier than you, at least he has balloons and fireworks.

-Signed a random summoner