Ask Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

01-14-2013

As the recorded started to play with Shaco's voice, X appeared serious, as if questioning what he got himself into. Unfortunately trying to keep his smile blank was not working, and whatever emotion that was stirring inside of him would soon come out...

Unexpectedly, X begins to laugh as hard as he could at Shaco's actions.

"HAHAHA, Oh god *wipes tears out of eyes*, HAHAHAHAA, I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT, HAHAHAAHAHA" X stumbles over himself and starts to laugh on the ground. After a hearty laugh and wiping tears out of his eyes, X sits up. "You know, you're a lot funnier than people would have me believe. Infact, they don't think you're funny at all. I find their opinions LAUGHABLE! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAH" The process is repeated and he's wiping tears out of his eyes while laughing on the ground and then sitting back up

"Why do you even take **** from any of them? They all reject you, hate you, wish you didn't exist. He aimed his head down on the ground...like me...those *******s."

Corrupted Sniper

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
As the recorded started to play with Shaco's voice, X appeared serious, as if questioning what he got himself into. Unfortunately trying to keep his smile blank was not working, and whatever emotion that was stirring inside of him would soon come out...

"HAHAHA, Oh god *wipes tears out of eyes*, HAHAHAHAA, I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT, HAHAHAAHAHA" X stumbles over himself and starts to laugh on the ground. After a hearty laugh and wiping tears out of his eyes, X sits up. "You know, you're a lot funnier than people would have me believe. Infact, they don't think you're funny at all. I find their opinions LAUGHABLE! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAH" The process is repeated and he's wiping tears out of his eyes while laughing on the ground and then sitting back up

"Why do you even take **** from any of them? They all reject you, hate you, wish you didn't exist. He aimed his head down on the ground...like me...those *******s."
((But I absolutely adore Shaco >.<))

Ask Demon Jester

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post

The brain continues to jiggle,
"A LAUGH! Shaco my boy! Our thoughts got a laugh!!!"

The brain stops jiggling, Shaco's eyes flair, his voice dropping to a serious tone,
"Lets see if he finds our other thoughts funny..."
The brain would disappear with an explosion of smoke, Shaco's eyes train on X, stilleto's in hand he approaches with a sadistic grin,
"Why do I take it? Why do I not care they reject me and my me? They wish I do no exist? The are afraid... They are afraid of what I am, they are afraid of what they think I represent... Also... Why I do not care? Because... Conversation with myself is MUCH MORE INTERESTING!!!"

xcyper33

01-15-2013

"Is it?" X sits up and faces Shaco. He takes a serious tone and crosses his arms. "I guess that makes sense. After a while other people sound the same. Preach the same way, talk the same way, feel the same way...tell me, do you really see the funny side of everything? No matter how sick and twisted it is? Do you see the irony? The hypocracy that seers through those humans' mouths? Is that hilarious to you, Demon Jester?"

Therazan

01-30-2013

Do you sleep well Shaco? What are your dreams about?

(The first question is mostly because I wouldn't be completely surprised to learn he's actually insomniac... and i'm sure he's dreaming about Nocturne wearing a pink dress and yellow ribbons!)

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Hello Shaco. While you are often compared with Fiddlesticks and Nocturne, I'd like to get your opinion on other nightmarish creatures, Specifically SlenderMan and his clown cousin SplendorMan. Also, if you had to pick any Monster (Real, fake, or OC) to be your minion, who would it be?

Ask Demon Jester

03-28-2013

((I'm back my little lovely lillies!))

((Bump))

Ask Demon Jester

04-01-2013

((Bump))

xcyper33

04-01-2013

((Hai Shaco!))

pandoradeathmaw

Recruiter

04-03-2013

demon jester, i must know, is there any champ that YOU fear outside the fields of justice? such as nocturn or fiddlesticks or maybe nasus/renekton since they are considered to be god like creatures. and also what do you think of the void champs?