Ask Shaco.

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Clown

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
Dear Shaco

A lot of people summon you as a physical damage based champion, others prefer the magic power based version. Some might even prefer somewhere in between. How do you feel about this?
They all do their job the same, but if it matters, I like the magic damage better.

Because who doesn't love a good magic trick?!

Ask the Herald

09-26-2012

Demon Jester,

I am not amused at your antics, nor am I fond of all the boxes you have left near my laboratory. In fact, how did you even get close enough to plant them upon my window sills without triggering the security systems?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

warfighter101

09-26-2012

Dear shaco

What do you like to do outside of combat with your clone? Speaking of which is he just a magic trick or something else? O_o

Ask the Clown

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Demon Jester,

I am not amused at your antics, nor am I fond of all the boxes you have left near my laboratory. In fact, how did you even get close enough to plant them upon my window sills without triggering the security systems?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
I have my ways, Vikky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
Dear shaco

What do you like to do outside of combat with your clone? Speaking of which is he just a magic trick or something else? O_o
A clone appears from the back of the summoner.

Then another. And another. There are now four Shacos surronding the summoner, as they all speak as one. "Don't you like magic tricks?" They all laugh wickedly, staring down the summoner.

Maragonn

09-27-2012

Shaco,

Santa is an otherworldy creature, jolly and happy, known to create items of great joy for good little children on a specific day of the year. I ask, because I imagine that as a Demon Jester, you may at times get bored off the Fields of Justice and leaves some "amusing gifts" for possible pursuers of you?

So, how would you feel about walking around in a big red suit, and a white beard, leaving happiness for all?

warfighter101

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Clown View Post
A clone appears from the back of the summoner.

Then another. And another. There are now four Shacos surronding the summoner, as they all speak as one. "Don't you like magic tricks?" They all laugh wickedly, staring down the summoner.
oh god......SUMMONER TELEPORT!!!! (teleports next to a lazer turret) Um...yea i do like magic tricks just saying. (starts breathing very heavly)

Ask the Herald

09-27-2012

Quote:
I have my ways, Vikky.
Once again, I am unamused.

Ask the Clown

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Once again, I am unamused.
Maybe you need a good joke or two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maragonn View Post
Shaco,

Santa is an otherworldy creature, jolly and happy, known to create items of great joy for good little children on a specific day of the year. I ask, because I imagine that as a Demon Jester, you may at times get bored off the Fields of Justice and leaves some "amusing gifts" for possible pursuers of you?

So, how would you feel about walking around in a big red suit, and a white beard, leaving happiness for all?
I do love leaving "presents" for people, especially for little children...

He cackles madly.

Ask the Clown

09-29-2012

((Bump.))

Ask the Herald

09-29-2012

Quote:
Maybe you need a good joke or two?
I have never had much of a sense of humor, unfortunately.

12345612 ... 31