Ask Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
"What game would that be?" She asked as she searched for the voice.
HE waggles a finger and flicks a stilleto from his wrist,
"Be cutting YOU to pieces."
He grins at her but doesn't move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Demon Jester,

I will only ask this once. Failure to comply will result in immediate firing of my Death Ray at your disgusting face.

Refrain from sneaking into my laboratory to place Jack in the Boxes at strategic locations.

- Viktor
DEAR VIKKY

You have yet to see my face, what you see is a mask. If you truely wish to see the real me, just come and spend time with me... Get to know me a little... It would be... Revealing.

-Spudpuff.

Shiyunava

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
HE waggles a finger and flicks a stilleto from his wrist,
"Be cutting YOU to pieces."
He grins at her but doesn't move.
"If you can." Her wing appeared, and she flew up in the sky. "Why not call this a game of catch?"

Script Lord

01-02-2013

Quote:
How should I know? Everybody loves a fool.
Get CREATIVE! Something original! Something even I wouldn't think of! I'd give you ideas... but... Then it wouldn't count because I thought of it... hehehehe.
See, this is exactly the sort of thing that annoys me about you getting credit! Some people are just too stupid to bother considering that maybe, just MAYBE, you're not the only one with a penchant for leaving corpses about. Hell, you even relish in how creatively you can do it.

I kill because that is my purpose. That's what I am meant to do, so much so that even Death itself allows me to extend my meager existence so that I can continue to snuff out the light of life wherever I go!

- Jaques

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

((Ready! I got nothing to do today lol. Just as a side note, I get super squeamish about some stuff like.. using toe nails or fingernails, sticking things inside the ears, inside the nose, things to do with her eyeballs, and teeth as part of the torture. So.. if we could avoid that, that'd be great.))

With Mai's capture, the impending devastation was the only thing she could think about. Tim was safe, and the crane was out spreading the news to select individuals she thought might be able to help.. What would become of Mai? She felt herself wanting to cry, but she couldn't manage a single tear. Was it fear? She reeked of it. She was utterly terrified, yet her demeanor remained calm. Something that likely wouldn't last long under the manic Jester's torture.

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

((Okay gonna put my foot down on this. If you somehow magically have a paper airplane that finds us? That'd imply you know where we are, which you don't. This RP between Shaco and I is closed unless people legitimately manage to find a way into it. You can staple notes all over his front door, but you're not going to find us with a random paper airplane. I'm trying to be nice. You really need to chill a bit, yo.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
((Okay gonna put my foot down on this. If you somehow magically have a paper airplane that finds us? That'd imply you know where we are, which you don't. This RP between Shaco and I is closed unless people legitimately manage to find a way into it. You can staple notes all over his front door, but you're not going to find us with a random paper airplane. I'm trying to be nice. You really need to chill a bit, yo.))
(( Deleted that post, sorry, Continue On. ))

Ask Demon Jester

01-02-2013

((Jade. Lemme handle this >=D ))

((... Never mind then))

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

((Thank you. Ready when you are, Shaco.))

Ask Demon Jester

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
((Ready! I got nothing to do today lol. Just as a side note, I get super squeamish about some stuff like.. using toe nails or fingernails, sticking things inside the ears, inside the nose, things to do with her eyeballs, and teeth as part of the torture. So.. if we could avoid that, that'd be great.))

With Mai's capture, the impending devastation was the only thing she could think about. Tim was safe, and the crane was out spreading the news to select individuals she thought might be able to help.. What would become of Mai? She felt herself wanting to cry, but she couldn't manage a single tear. Was it fear? She reeked of it. She was utterly terrified, yet her demeanor remained calm. Something that likely wouldn't last long under the manic Jester's torture.
Though they may look, none would find the Jester's amusement house... It was as though it was inbetween planes of existance in Shaco's own private hell. Mai would awaken huddled in the corner of a large plain room. The walls looked to be made entirely of wet bloodied flesh illuminated by what looks to be a great eye ball glowing in the middle of what would be the ceiling. Yet, there would be no ceiling at all. Just a great black void of nothing. The floor was solid, looked like it was made from some kind of black marble...

Shaco's voice echoes through-out the empt room.
"HELLO MAI...."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-02-2013

Quote:
Though they may look, none would find the Jester's amusement house... It was as though it was inbetween planes of existance in Shaco's own private hell. Mai would awaken huddled in the corner of a large plain room. The walls looked to be made entirely of wet bloodied flesh illuminated by what looks to be a great eye ball glowing in the middle of what would be the ceiling. Yet, there would be no ceiling at all. Just a great black void of nothing. The floor was solid, looked like it was made from some kind of black marble...

Shaco's voice echoes through-out the empt room.
"HELLO MAI...."
Startled, Mai quickly rose away from the fleshy walls trying everything not to touch them. She'd wipe her hands against her clothing quickly if there was even a trace of blood upon them. The eyeball got.. well.. eyeballed both with chills running down her spine and a sense of mild curiosity. What the hell was this?

At the sound of Shaco's voice, Mai moved towards the center of the room looking around quickly to try to locate it's source. A light scowl appearing across her features. She said nothing, not really sure about any of this. It was nothing she'd ever seen before.