(Open RP) A New Day in Piltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MAXOFLIFE

08-03-2013

A New Day in Piltover

Name:  Piltover.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  175.3 KB

Locations:

Yordle University of Science and Progress

Within the walls of the compiled buildings, there are dorms for students, a public library, tennis and basketball courts, and a hospital also open to the public. All public sections of the academy are off-limits except for the hospital after 8:00 PM and do not open until the following 8:00 AM.

Piltover Patrol Office

This large building near the heart of the city is the main H.Q for the police of Piltover. All crime information eventually ends there.

Downtown Piltover

Downtown Piltover is where you will find many restaurants and shops. Hotels and Apartments also fill the streets for anyone looking for a permanent or temporary home.

((This is my first RP post, I will try to keep it maintained and update. If you are new to RP'ing, you aren't limited to the locations I have given, they are mainly just for you to expand on. If you don't want to have a conversation with yourself, I am also all of NPC's through out the city. Feel free to control an NPC as long as it isn't something crucial. The only main rule, is to make sure everything makes sense.))

Old Day in Piltover:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2837262

Saminus Maximus

08-03-2013

((Seems nice, be sure to update the OP when necessary. Also it may be a good idea to link the old thread too, just to be on the safe side. EDIT: also submit it to the list of places list.))

DWT12345

08-03-2013

"Hey!" Crystal said. "How about that bookstore?" Jaz raised his eyebrow. "A bookstore?" "Why not?" Risa said, and pulled Jaz into the shop.

makmix

08-03-2013

Mack was wandering through the more richer area of Piltover. Not to far from his own shop. He took a breath of air.

"I feel bad for Zsun... Do I? Nah, I don't... Heh heh..."

Over head flying slowly using his large wingspan was Augustus. He looked down at Mack.

"They will burn in the depths of a volcano....."

His monotonous voice pierces the smooth breeze. Mack cringed a bit.

"I don't know if I should feel good about that, or pity for them..."

He shrugged as he put his hands in his pockets as he and his companion moved on.

Kalcony

08-03-2013

((I has arrived!Is all our progress reversed?))

MAXOFLIFE

08-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcony View Post
((I has arrived!Is all our progress reversed?))
((Let's just go where we left off. We should repost our OC links though so anyone new learns who we are.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack was wandering through the more richer area of Piltover. Not to far from his own shop. He took a breath of air.

"I feel bad for Zsun... Do I? Nah, I don't... Heh heh..."

Over head flying slowly using his large wingspan was Augustus. He looked down at Mack.

"They will burn in the depths of a volcano....."

His monotonous voice pierces the smooth breeze. Mack cringed a bit.

"I don't know if I should feel good about that, or pity for them..."

He shrugged as he put his hands in his pockets as he and his companion moved on.
((Would you mind posting your OC's character links?))

Kalcony

08-03-2013

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3285 HERES, its your reply BTW maxoflife, reply to frank. Just for the new guys, Frank is my char, he snuck into a library to steal a book, and metmaxoflife's guys who are reutrning a stolen book. Is this accurate MoL?((MoL=maxoflife)) ))

makmix

08-03-2013

(( ehh.... ok... they still aint done for while but what the hell why not.

Maya - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2678
Mack - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1451
Augustus - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2627 ))

MAXOFLIFE

08-03-2013

Dominick still yelling towards Frank in the corner, didn't notice to new people arrive into the library. "Uh, Dominick? I believe you have two customers..." Maximus said. Dominick quickly turned around to meet the two new faces. "Hello, would you like to buy or check out a book?" Dominick replied still glaring at the man near the other shelves.

((To post a link into a word, highlight w/e word you want, then click the globe with a paper clip.))

Kalcony

08-03-2013

Frank silently thanking the 2 new people starts to sneak away...heading behind another bookshelf.