Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((I'm not, I want it, but not the blue skin or hair, just the bod))

Christina's eyes widened almost to the size of dinner plates when Evelynn mentioned it cutting off the circulation to her neck but she took hold of the garment and went to turn for a little privacy only to notice that there were mirrors at almost every angle.

She paused for a moment before shrugging and undressing her top half, still faced away, revealing her slightly muscled back while she struggled for a moment to put the Wonderbra on.

((I just imagine you placing mirrors everywhere, apologies if there aren't.))
((I would assume one mirror but... yeah, sure. A bunch is fine for now.))

Evelynn watched for a reason different than her usual lecherousness: She wanted to make sure the customer was satisfied. When Christina turned back around, Evelynn noticed the difference immediately. She went from a relatively small B to damn near a D, and with nothing more than some creative repositioning and the miracle of technology.

"What do you think? Too much?"

Paltala

09-27-2012

((They're D's already so they went up to E's :P))

Christina looked down at herself and back up at Eve, "Ummm...I'm not sure but they're quite a bit large now." She said, admiring herself in the mirrors.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((They're D's already so they went up to E's :P))

Christina looked down at herself and back up at Eve, "Ummm...I'm not sure but they're quite a bit large now." She said, admiring herself in the mirrors.
"Nice, right? We'll put a nice polo or something over it and you'll get all the attention you do or do not want." Evelynn shrugged and stood up. "Anything else?"

Paltala

09-27-2012

"I guess...Umm, what sort of clothes fit my figure best? I've been going around in jeans, t-shirts and over shirts but I want to expand a bit..." Christina replied.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Evelynn stood and pulled a measuring tape from her pocket. "Drop your pants and hold out your arms. I need to get your measurements before I can get a good assessment."

Paltala

09-27-2012

Amazed at just how upfront Evelynn is, then again, she runs around in heels, a bra and panties so it shouldn't be surprising, Christina unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down to her ankles and stands with her arms out.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

Evelynn steps forward and wraps the tape around Christina's hips, waist, bust, and shoulders. She writes each down on a small notepad held in her shirt pocket and a pen taken from her voluminous hair. "All right, get dressed and follow me out. I want to show you a few simple designs."

Evelynn would meet Christina back on the showroom floor a few minutes later, standing in front of several clothed mannequins. She gestured at the first. "This is a simple, elegant sundress. Breezy, beautiful, and classic. After I hem it, it'll fit you like a glove from the waist up."

Paltala

09-27-2012

Christina takes off the Wonderbra, replaces it with her own bra and gets dressed, Walking out onto the shorwroom, she looked at the dress, "That looks really good." She muttered, stunned by the beauty of it.

Heil Teemo

09-27-2012

"If you're looking for something a bit less casual," Evelynn stepped over to the next mannequin. "This is a black silk evening gown. Slimming, stylish, and certain to turn every head in the room."

Paltala

09-27-2012

((Apologies if my RPing is a little crappy or worse than usual, found out that a friend of mine passed away about 3 hours ago.))

"The little black dress, simple but elegant." Christina mused.