Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well, there are a number of things I can do. Low-cut blouses, push-up bras, short-shorts... all of those and more will draw attention to your feminine traits. You're a pretty girl; you don't need big boobs to get noticed."
Del seems surprised by the compliment, and smiles. "Thank you," she replies. "Ah... I usually wear long pants and boots, but... maybe a low-cut shirt and a dress, like you described, would help?"

Trynd The King

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Follow me," Evelynn beckoned silkily and lead Tryndamere into the normally employee-only bathroom. Inside was a small makeshift barber shop, but it contained everything required to make small beautifications if an actual salon was out of the question. Evelynn knew she'd never be able to convince Tryndamere to visit a salon, so this was the next best thing.

"Take a seat, please." She flapped out the sheet that was draped over the back of the chair.
Tryndamere follows Evelynn only to be surprised by the mini barber shop. Seems like your store has everything. Tryndamere takes a seat feeling a bit uneasy. If you could don't cut my hair too short I rather have it a bit long long.

-King Tryndamere

Jaykoboy

10-07-2012

Quote:
Evelynn nodded and snapped the textile back into place. She approached another and pulled it out, revealing an algae-colored fabric. "Perhaps something lighter?"
Jay smiled. "No, maybe slightly darker. But that's really close."

Archoness Syndra

10-07-2012

"Hrm," was all Syndra could say at first as she looked over the relatively simple ensemble that Evelynn had assembled. It wasn't anything particularly awe-inspiring, but at the moment she was more looking for something that would allow her to settle in, to a degree. Flashy, though it was normally something of a style for her, would not do. As it stood... "I think that I rather like it, to be honest." Syndra at last confirmed.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
"Nonsense. Clothes impress everyone." Evelynn began taking his measurements, annotating each on her notepad. "Personality is nice too, but a woman will always notice what you're wearing before you speak."
(Completely forgot I was here.)

"That didn't seem to matter when we..." He coughs.. "Uh... Maybe maybe."

Heil Teemo

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del seems surprised by the compliment, and smiles. "Thank you," she replies. "Ah... I usually wear long pants and boots, but... maybe a low-cut shirt and a dress, like you described, would help?"
"Couldn't hurt," Evelynn shrugged, then playfully nudged her customer. "Trust me. I've worked with yordles, and you're a busty milf in comparison."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere follows Evelynn only to be surprised by the mini barber shop. Seems like your store has everything. Tryndamere takes a seat feeling a bit uneasy. If you could don't cut my hair too short I rather have it a bit long long.

-King Tryndamere
"I'll maintain your rugged, hippy-esque look, don't worry." Evelynn began to run the water in the basin behind Tryndamere, then spun the chair around and dunked the top half of his head once it was nice and warm. The little bits of dirt and black sludge that leaked from his scalp made Evelynn somewhat apprehensive to continue. "Uh... we need to tell Ashe to get you to bathe. Like, more than once a month."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay smiled. "No, maybe slightly darker. But that's really close."
Next up was a forest green textile. "Hm... perhaps a bit too wild."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
"Hrm," was all Syndra could say at first as she looked over the relatively simple ensemble that Evelynn had assembled. It wasn't anything particularly awe-inspiring, but at the moment she was more looking for something that would allow her to settle in, to a degree. Flashy, though it was normally something of a style for her, would not do. As it stood... "I think that I rather like it, to be honest." Syndra at last confirmed.
Evelynn could tell when a customer was hesitant. She saw Syndra's brow furrow and one corner of her mouth twitch, which was all that she needed to know that some displeasure was had. "I have something more theatrical, if you like. You absolutely don't have to take the first suggestion I make."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
(Completely forgot I was here.)

"That didn't seem to matter when we..." He coughs.. "Uh... Maybe maybe."
Evelynn laughs out loud. Kuro's quick change of topic clearly hadn't fooled her. "Well, I have a few other articles you might like... in the back room, if you catch my meaning."

Jaykoboy

10-08-2012

Quote:
Next up was a forest green textile. "Hm... perhaps a bit too wild."
Jay's eyes sparkled momentarily. "That's perfect, Evelynn. Just right." Before she noticed, he stashed away a spectrometer he'd been pointing at the cloth behind her back. "So, think that'd be good for a cloak?"

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Evelynn laughs out loud. Kuro's quick change of topic clearly hadn't fooled her. "Well, I have a few other articles you might like... in the back room, if you catch my meaning."
He stares at Evelynn for a moment before averting his gaze. "No I'm not sure exactly what you mean.... knowing you that could be a variety of things."

Roseofchaos

10-09-2012

Quote:
"Couldn't hurt," Evelynn shrugged, then playfully nudged her customer. "Trust me. I've worked with yordles, and you're a busty milf in comparison."
Del grins. "I suppose so, haha, though I- I wouldn't wish to offend them." She looks over the racks of clothing and finds a long-sleeved shirt in red. "Ah- what do you think of this?" She holds it up in front of herself for Evelynn's inspection.

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
"I'll maintain your rugged, hippy-esque look, don't worry." Evelynn began to run the water in the basin behind Tryndamere, then spun the chair around and dunked the top half of his head once it was nice and warm. The little bits of dirt and black sludge that leaked from his scalp made Evelynn somewhat apprehensive to continue. "Uh... we need to tell Ashe to get you to bathe. Like, more than once a month."
That's rude I bathe, but I had just came back from a journey when I came in here. I should have bathe before I came here tho. I was not expecting all this to happen.