Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cest MADNESS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero1 View Post
i love how phreak is advocating a build that would only work if the enemy team is incredibly stupid and doesnt use oracles. free tip people if his passive resets when you cant see him make sure you can always see him through this magical device known as oracles.
Not a quick fix, he can still just leap out of range for the buff. Also he should be played mobile enough that without leap he should be out of your range then back in since he's an assassin.

OneVendetta

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnasth Ryl Ghan View Post
my main curiosity is why is Riot so heavily encouraging bushcamping with some of their latest champions?
variety ;p

Hynch

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualAxes View Post
DUDE!!! I main as talon.....how the hell am i gonna play talon now that a better assassin popped up. that guy has multi stealth, longer close range auto attack and seriously that AOE skill spread so wide and far covering the whole front lane......me sad
I've played him on the PBE and Talon has a lot more burst since Kha'Zix is a bit more of a sustained damage assassin. They both have their own places.

FlygonGen

09-26-2012

I play talon to. but why are you guys crying about that.... talon should be no were but mid... this champ is not going to be a mid or have the burst talon has,,,,, this champ just means if you like talon.... you can buy this champ and have the sameish game style as jungle....

red lepler

09-26-2012

He is cool but i don't like is abilities even if he does seem op

Phisheye

09-26-2012

Here's what I'm hoping:

Because of the positive response to the reveal of Kha'Zix, Riot thought it hilarious to troll us by saying he's being delayed, but really he'll be in this patch.

The best kind of trolling.

Firebird Leader

09-26-2012

This is a awesome jungle !

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

So Rengar and Cho got drunk one night, and a voidling came into bed aswell, and YAY Khazix!

WST Slz

09-26-2012

Cool. Make another carry. The last 8 releases have been carries. Kha'Zix is going to be number 9. Make another support for hells sake.

SpaceDink

09-26-2012

where dominion build?