Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterfiends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

assassin melee fun fun

DualAxes

09-26-2012

DUDE!!! I main as talon.....how the hell am i gonna play talon now that a better assassin popped up. that guy has multi stealth, longer close range auto attack and seriously that AOE skill spread so wide and far covering the whole front lane......me sad

eerum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

this guy seems like another syndra. incredibly fun to play, but with a kit that isn't designed for competitive play.

that's honestly not a problem, with 100+ heroes not every hero needs to be competition worthy.

chiyo

09-26-2012

And deals tons of damage

snáke

Recruiter

09-26-2012

pretty assasin!!!
FIORA and TALON D.E.R.P. =_(

Arcane Azmadi

09-26-2012

Eh, looks better than Syndra at least. Not that that's saying anything at all.

Mirza Says

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiroBG View Post
Release in 2 days maybe? Pretty PLEASE?
I'll initiate a bet he wont be here before October.

They got the spotlight ready meaning he was supposed to come out on Thursday. But obviously everyone crying OP all over the place, he will be released later and nerfed, thus trash. Honestly even if he's somehow UP on release, i'll take him like this the way he is simply because of his abilities. But I'll bet life he's going to get nerfed.

Gotta love this community that begs for nerfs for some heros, then asks for skins for the most OP and annoying heros in the game ala Teemo.

SquirtleLuv

09-26-2012

anyone ealse see how screwed up syndras kit is in the video the range on her E should reach the range of her q and or w range cause its great for comboing if THEY WOULD ACTUALLY HIT! but no its always out of range.

Thryale

09-26-2012

Phreak! I am greatly disappointed. Why did you not mention trinity force? This is one champ that would greatly benefit from your most favorite item! Move speed is very synergistic with kha'zix's playstyle, while the on hit proc is just icing on the already delicious cake that is his assassin-y goodness.

Bladesk8ter

09-26-2012

rengar 2.0