Champion Spotlight: Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meet Chaos

09-27-2012

I.. I.. I am excited for this champ

First post ever

SilentEagle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

When does he come out?

Effecter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

i waaant him IM SOO CLOSE TO PLAY WITH HIM ;X
I CAN SEE HIM IN CHAMPIONS ;( Release him today ;x ;x ;x

PLZZZZ

GunjaShark

09-27-2012

Loved how you guys made him move like that on his pic at the start of the spotlight XD

keep up the amazing work, never stop improving thats y i keep playing every so often while playing "WOW" you guys never seem to stop your speed since the summer XD

RonniePunani

09-27-2012

If you guys payed attention to the other videos, They were working on Kha'zix before rengar. But Rengar popped up and they decided to release Rengar instead. If you read Rengars Lore obviously it lead to Kha'zix. The reason why they're probably lagging on the release is because he has no art work for the mecha skin. To all those people who say Kha'zix is like Rengar, obviously you've never played Rengar nor Kha'zix. Rengar has a heal and a passive jump and, while Kha'zix already has a jump in his kit. If you guys took the time and actually try out the champs then you'd know that they're clearly not similar.

MetalSparty

09-27-2012

So even more stealthed champs with gap closers. Not sure how this guys all that different from Rengar/Akali.

Satarrus

09-27-2012

That Mecha skin.. pay to win much? If you don't know what I'm talking about, the skin has VASTLY improved visual effects to display isolated targets + sound effect.

Zorin1

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satarrus View Post
That Mecha skin.. pay to win much? If you don't know what I'm talking about, the skin has VASTLY improved visual effects to display isolated targets + sound effect.
If anything that effect is irritatingly over done on that skin. The effect is perfectly visible on the default skin too. Stop starting bush fires.

OwIowiscious

09-27-2012

Phreak forgot about trinity force, and I think it would work great on this champion.

Ilmak

09-27-2012

It seems like they need to work on his lore a little more and how he interacts with rengar and other champions so i would say to everyone that Kha'zix will be coming out during the season 2 finals. Also i just realized that he kinda looks like Genesect from pokemon black and white along with scyther claws.