(OOC discussion) For Project Revenant & Aeon Sign Up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragonn

09-26-2012

Firstly, I want to apologize to Cryypter for this. I made a room in the ingame client for people to join and discuss these things so as to not flood threads about questions, or trying to actually resolve the core concept of either thread. If I am wrong in doing this, again, I apoligize and will let it fall under.

Anyway, for now, the ingame room is called Project Revenant.

Come here to learn more about my thread, and if possible resolve the confusion with Avatars/Aeons/Normals.

Over The Horizon

09-27-2012

Is it too late to join Project Revenant? I'd like to join with this guy if it's alright.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over The Horizon View Post
Is it too late to join Project Revenant? I'd like to join with this guy if it's alright.
Change profile picture, because Isidore use the same :X

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1863

Over The Horizon

09-27-2012

That is very awkward , will do. I only put one up because I couldn't be entirely bothered with a physical description, and that was around the closest I could find. Might just leave it blank and write one up.

Maragonn

09-27-2012

That wasn't really the point of this thread... but, are you both signing up, or just Horizon/Charlie? I have no experience with either of you, but both seem fairly interesting. And if you can fnd a reasonable explanation to entering, and are informed to the RP plot, then yes you are welcome.

Over The Horizon

09-27-2012

Oh sorry, I just saw the OOC discussion and assumed. I'm kind of new here, but I read through the stickies and I've got 4 years of RP experience under my belt.

choiced

10-12-2012

I'd like to join with my character Djehuty. I think he would be perfect as a mercenary. He'll take pretty much any job for money. Or he could do whatever adventurer thing you've got planned if you need more people there.