Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meshly

10-18-2012

Also don't use your q right away, use it right as you hit with your auto attack. And when ganking don't use your W till you engage on them, otherwise you just gave yourself away. Use your Pillar of Filth to help you and allies get away or chase an enemy down, try placing it in a choke point to stop em right in their tracks. When you use your ult try not to use it on anyone unless it's a 1vs1 fight, I'd recommend saving it and using it on the tank for more survivability.

This is a tip from a guy who fails at Trundle hardcore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyakid View Post
Hello summoners, I recently tried Trundle. Everytime I used him, I can barely damage to any champions with his ulti. I had to rely on ignite spell? Could you guys notice when i use him w/ Rylai's crystal scepter, only his ulti can slow opponents down. I thought if i combine him with his 3rd skill ...piller of earth, it would work...it wouldn't. Plz league of legends nerf him up.
Stop trolling with him and build him correctly. The only AP item you build on Trund is sheen and that builds into TF.

wrigs, mercs, tf and visage are core on him.