Trundle

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booyakid

Junior Member

09-26-2012

Hello summoners, I recently tried Trundle. Everytime I used him, I can barely damage to any champions with his ulti. I had to rely on ignite spell? Could you guys notice when i use him w/ Rylai's crystal scepter, only his ulti can slow opponents down. I thought if i combine him with his 3rd skill ...piller of earth, it would work...it wouldn't. Plz league of legends nerf him up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aureline

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Positioning that pillar is crucial.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizC

Junior Member

09-26-2012

When i used to use Trundle I would start building the Trinity but then upgrade the 3 elements into their own individual items which were the Lich bane, Mallet and the Phantom Dancer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dylanholiday

Junior Member

09-26-2012

When I play Trundle, I feel like he's more of a tanky champion, who just sticks to someone. You catch someone in your pillar, and then you pound on them with the Frozen Mallet. You should probably have some lifesteal, and 8/10 times you'll probably rock them. Then your ulty can both shred their tanks defenses, and raise yours, which lets you stand around and pound on some one a bit longer. If you get rid of a vital carry, then they're probably in trouble. Play around with him, and try to play him with different builds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booyakid

Junior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureline View Post
Positioning that pillar is crucial.
The problem is I felt like his ulti is so weak against lets say darius or garen...it says steal stats...how come i'm not stealing ap power, life steals...etc. I dont wanna rely on ignite as a jungler.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Booyakid

Junior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanholiday View Post
When I play Trundle, I feel like he's more of a tanky champion, who just sticks to someone. You catch someone in your pillar, and then you pound on them with the Frozen Mallet. You should probably have some lifesteal, and 8/10 times you'll probably rock them. Then your ulty can both shred their tanks defenses, and raise yours, which lets you stand around and pound on some one a bit longer. If you get rid of a vital carry, then they're probably in trouble. Play around with him, and try to play him with different builds.
i build him w life steal also. Still compare to other heros, i got no dmg but block ppl off. Should give us more ulti dmg and steal stats more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Here's your problem: Don't build a Rylai's Scepter.

Wriggles ->Frozen Mallet -> Situationally build damage or survivability.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unholy Fenrir

Senior Member

09-26-2012

op seems to not know how to build trundle...

start vamperic scepter both jungling and laning imo, successful gank means go back and get boots and madreds build into wriggles and finish boots build phage finish into frozen mallet then if fed get sheen and finish into trinity then maw if your noticing alot of Ap damage by then you should have rougly 3k hp build cleaver for that extra armor shred and AS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nesious

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyakid View Post
Hello summoners, I recently tried Trundle. Everytime I used him, I can barely damage to any champions with his ulti. I had to rely on ignite spell? Could you guys notice when i use him w/ Rylai's crystal scepter, only his ulti can slow opponents down. I thought if i combine him with his 3rd skill ...piller of earth, it would work...it wouldn't. Plz league of legends nerf him up.
Okay, lets break this down. Everytime you used Trundle, your ult didnt do any DMG. It does plenty damage, and the point of the ult is to sap stats from the enemy, usually a tank, and make them weaker, and making you stronger, not a nuke. You built Rylai's Crystal Scepter, and said your ult was the only that would slow them down. Well, yeah ofc, it only accounts for damaging spells I believe, and your Q and R are the only damaging spells, so nothing else will apply a Rylais Slow. If you Rylai's Slow and Pillar... What would work? Slows didn't work? I can assure you there is no way ult proccing Rylais and Pillar Slow would NOT slow down enemies. Also, you make him out to be underpowered, then say nerf him. I'm assuming you mean buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CH3F Lee

Junior Member

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy Fenrir View Post
op seems to not know how to build trundle...

start vamperic scepter both jungling and laning imo, successful gank means go back and get boots and madreds build into wriggles and finish boots build phage finish into frozen mallet then if fed get sheen and finish into trinity then maw if your noticing alot of Ap damage by then you should have rougly 3k hp build cleaver for that extra armor shred and AS

This is the best option so far for trundle build, good info guys


12