Mastery pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sparticus69

11-24-2012

Hey, i have 20 mastery pages and its hard for me to keep track of which mastery page belongs to which champion, there should be a way to move your pages around so i can group the champions of the same lane together. For example, I want to have my first few pages be top lane champions, then after i have all my top lane champions the next few pages can be mid champions, etc.

JJ Unbreakable

11-24-2012

Post in the PVP.net forum. This is not in-game.
There has already been a lot of the same suggestions made as well. Try looking for a post similar to yours before making another. It will help keep discussion and support in the same place and get more people who share your opinion together.

Private Riem

11-25-2012

You know you can rename the pages right?

oXCutePandaXo

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Riem View Post
You know you can rename the pages right?
^

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

He's talking about moving them around so that pages for the same lane are in the same spot, instead of having a mid page, then bot, then top, then another mid and so on without having to remake all the pages.

Private Riem

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissfer View Post
He's talking about moving them around so that pages for the same lane are in the same spot, instead of having a mid page, then bot, then top, then another mid and so on without having to remake all the pages.
The slowest way is just doing it yourself.