Chat for Spectating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Erry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Normally while I wait for my friends games I'll spectate some of the other games going on but my friends have no way to reach me because I cant see messages to me. Short and sweet can you make it so I have a chat box from other people? I dont want to see the chat box of the game im watching just so I can communicate with friends while spectating.

Thanks

animlz

09-01-2012

I thought the reason why they don't want chat capabilities during spectator mode was so that someone could not watch a game and give advice to a team playing?

MrCurler

09-01-2012

@animlz: spectator mode is 3 minutes delayed anyways, so people cant give out ward locations. people can, however, give baron/dragon and buff timers to teams.

Soullesspenny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

You can still write to your friends while spectating, just look in the botom left corner of spectating for the eye(interface visibility). Open that and click the [_]Chat button, that will enable the chat in spectating mode.