Rise of the Aeons Sign-ups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

For those of you who haven't been following this thread, I am starting a new RP. To participate, you will need a character of one of two types: Aeons and Normals

A Normal is a normal person/yordle, with little-to-no magical capability and only minor combat skills. You must be average, meaning weaker than most OCs and no where near a Champion. a Normal that has been granted power by an Aeon becomes an Avatar of that Aeon.

An Aeon is an ethereal being from outside of Runeterra, who has power over a certain domain. This domain can be an element, such as fire or air, or it can be more abstract such as anger or wisdom. Your interactions with the world are limited to 2 methods: you may speak telepathically with a Normal, and you may grant a Normal power based on your domain. The power granted does not have to be direct control over the domain. For example, the power granted by the Aeon of Chaos does not have to be chaos magic, it might be the ability to turn into a giant green rage monster to wreak havoc on the world. As long as it is related to the domain, you may choose what power you grant. While Aeons speak telepathically, they cannot read minds, nor are they omnipresent. They may go anywhere they like, but they may only be in one place at a time. In addition, they cannot interact physically with anything, even other Aeons, though they may still speak with each other.

Each character will have at least two possible goals, though you may choose to pursue other goals as well. The first is manifestation of the Aeon into the real world, allowing them to act directly without the requirement of an Avatar. The other goal is the ascension of the Avatar, granting him full control of the domain of the Aeon.

Please post the domain of the Aeon you wish to use, or the profile of the Normal you wish to use. You may not control more than one character.

I am afraid I may not have explained this as well as I could, so please post any questions you have. Also, if anyone wants to help but doesn't want to have an Aeon/Normal, please say so. I need ideas for the specific methods of manifestation/ascension, but they must be secret from the participants, so don't post those ideas here. Just post that you are willing to help, and we can talk with Roar or something else. Any other suggestions or ideas can be posted here, though, just not ones about manifestation/ascension.

Aeons
- Full
Chax, Aeon of Death
C'hart, Aeon of Swords
Ouroboros, Aeon of Fate
Arkainos, Aeon of Ether
Infinius, Aeon of Perseverance
Gaia, Aeon of Nature
Slarath, Aeon of Madness
Sireta, Aeon of the Gates
Sangius, Aeon of Bloodlust

Normals Full
Drak Stormsoul (Possibly OP) OR Yon Hikar
Joshua Enes
Bthen Dwhak
Abigail Simons
Aochi (Possibly OP)
Leia
Nevol Weck (Possibly OP)
Fenrir (Possibly OP)
Garman Wellings

Other

Eredale

FilFire

09-26-2012

I go with this one. I really want to join this, it just seems to radiate awesome possibilities.

Jaykoboy

09-26-2012

((I' like to sign up with Chax, which, I must mention, is pronounced Kax. He's an Aeon.))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
I go with this one. I really want to join this, it just seems to radiate awesome possibilities.
Drak is not weak enough to be a Normal.

EDIT: Actually, let me think about this.

Maragonn

09-26-2012

*raises hand*

Me, me, me!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2222

Joshua Enes, reporting as a Normal. And, I must ask nicely for Dark, if possible. Thank you, and let me know if anything needs to be worked on.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-26-2012

I want to use this guy....almost nothing on him...so much room for improvement. Bthen Dwhak

Jaykoboy

09-26-2012

((Dwarves...I hate dwarves...if I win the Aeon spot, that Dwarf ain't getting none o' mah powers.))

Cryypter

09-26-2012

OK, I'm just going to remove the requirement that the character be new.

Maragonn

09-26-2012

Jay you don't need the (()) lol, this is sign ups.

I hope if I am worthy to have dark powers, that my Aeon isn't a tool. Though, really, when isn't the dark figure a tool >.>

Aproxima

09-26-2012

Since I don't really know what a Aeon should do I'll go with a normal, because the aeon should guid her.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2223