Ask Pulsefire Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner waves at Ezreal. "Ezreal, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but the other summoners keep saying your gay because of your dance....Are you gay?"

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-10-2012

Gregor chuckles almost choking with the comment of the summoner
"Oh yes Ezreal, Do you like ionian tea? or do you prefers the tea from Piltover?

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

Ezreal would soon discover the tarot card of The Fool attached to his backpack. A card that had a wanderlust that matched his own as well as a sense of adventure and spontenity as well. It was no secret that Ezreal spent most of his time in the city gathering supplies and preparing for his next journey.

....though it is a secret he constantly buys a map to wherever he is going...(Hue).

Ask Morgana FA

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
"And why would I help you attain such form ? Won't it be dangerous for the people ? I don't even know what you seek with such power..."

He looked at Xerath with a cautious expression, waiting to see what will be the reasons for such requests.
((sorry for the delay xD))

"Now you are sounding like those fools who imprisoned me. Suffice to say, such magics will help me shed off this body to attain my true potential. I shale see to it you receive compensation, if that is your desire."

Xerath stares back at the Explorer, knowing very well if anyone was to find any sources of strong magic, it would be him.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-16-2012

An Ionian woman seems to make a rather unconventional entry through - the balcony? Assuming there is one! Either way, she didn't exactly use the door unless she had to. Her long, ebony hair would be braided back with beads and colorful twine wrapped around parts of her bangs, and the end of the braid itself which easily reached the floor. She was petite, no more than 5'3-5'4 ft tall. Her clothing suggested she traveled a great deal, and was hardly anything worth noting beyond its distinct design matching that of people from the island.

A few feathers would fall from her clothes as she dusted herself off and straightened before approaching Ezreal with a playful smile, "So the rumors ARE true.. You're kinda cute. But that's not really why I'm here." She'd pluck a stray feather from the top of her left shoulder and let it fall carelessly to the floor as she closed the distance to the young, blonde haired man. Oddly, there seemed to be no source to the feathers.

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2495 Still very new to the RP here. It's a lot different from what I'm use to. Hope this is okay ))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
((sorry for the delay xD))

"Now you are sounding like those fools who imprisoned me. Suffice to say, such magics will help me shed off this body to attain my true potential. I shale see to it you receive compensation, if that is your desire."

Xerath stares back at the Explorer, knowing very well if anyone was to find any sources of strong magic, it would be him.
"If you were imprisoned because of that, then I presume it was for the good of everyone!" Said Ezreal in a growl, narrowing his eyes towards Xerath, he knows exactly what he wants and he has no intention of giving out any information he possesed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ezreal would soon discover the tarot card of The Fool attached to his backpack. A card that had a wanderlust that matched his own as well as a sense of adventure and spontenity as well. It was no secret that Ezreal spent most of his time in the city gathering supplies and preparing for his next journey.

....though it is a secret he constantly buys a map to wherever he is going...(Hue).
Ezreal picked up the card from off the bag and looked at it curiously, analyzing it within every single detail until he noticed... It was Twisted fate's... He stepped on the garbage can trigger and threw it there as soon as it opened up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Gregor chuckles almost choking with the comment of the summoner
"Oh yes Ezreal, Do you like ionian tea? or do you prefers the tea from Piltover?
"I like all sorts of tea to be quite honest with you my friend!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner waves at Ezreal. "Ezreal, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but the other summoners keep saying your gay because of your dance....Are you gay?"
"No I'm certainly not gay... I just liked the dance and I don't see why summoners are saying such things about me!"

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Gregor enters to the "futureman area", drinking tea
"Hello "Pulsefire" Ezreal, i have a few questions... if you are a real time traveler... and i doubt that, you can travel to the past and future at will?"
((:X))

Pulsefire Ezrčal

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCat View Post
An Ionian woman seems to make a rather unconventional entry through - the balcony? Assuming there is one! Either way, she didn't exactly use the door unless she had to. Her long, ebony hair would be braided back with beads and colorful twine wrapped around parts of her bangs, and the end of the braid itself which easily reached the floor. She was petite, no more than 5'3-5'4 ft tall. Her clothing suggested she traveled a great deal, and was hardly anything worth noting beyond its distinct design matching that of people from the island.

A few feathers would fall from her clothes as she dusted herself off and straightened before approaching Ezreal with a playful smile, "So the rumors ARE true.. You're kinda cute. But that's not really why I'm here." She'd pluck a stray feather from the top of her left shoulder and let it fall carelessly to the floor as she closed the distance to the young, blonde haired man. Oddly, there seemed to be no source to the feathers.

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2495 Still very new to the RP here. It's a lot different from what I'm use to. Hope this is okay ))
After hearing the noises and noticing the the woman who barged in, Ezreal couldn't help but to point his cannon at her and taking a step back, just for security measures. He eyed the woman who oddly spread feathers around, but didn't know exactly from where they were. He glared at her in the eyes and asked in a rather bashful tone, completely brushing off her compliment and giving her an unpleased look.

"Who are you?! And what do you want?"

Steampwrd Kitten

12-18-2012

Mai's hands shot up to be level with the sides of her head, her palms faced forward to show she wasn't trying to cause him any harm. Her expression fell instantly, eyebrows lifted in surprise at the instant hostility shown to her, "Ididn'tdoit!" She streamed together in a short panic at having the cannon aimed at her. Violet eyes focused on the cannon, then his displeased look and tried to force an uncertain smile.

Pulsefire Ezrčal

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai's hands shot up to be level with the sides of her head, her palms faced forward to show she wasn't trying to cause him any harm. Her expression fell instantly, eyebrows lifted in surprise at the instant hostility shown to her, "Ididn'tdoit!" She streamed together in a short panic at having the cannon aimed at her. Violet eyes focused on the cannon, then his displeased look and tried to force an uncertain smile.
Ezreal frowned and kept aiming his Pulsefire cannon at her. He was uncertain of what she was talking about but she definetely looked suspicious to him. He kept staring at her, focusing all his attention on her just in-case, because the last thing he wants is some random lady brutally assaulting him or stealing one of his precious objects he worked so hard for.

"Didn't do what? Explain yourself!"