Ask Pulsefire Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-25-2012

"But when did you become experienced enough to build... this?" Shyvana asked. "Nobody I'm aware of could manage such a thing."

Steampwrd Kitten

01-01-2013

A paper crane would flutter into Ezreal's room (or to him on the airship if he's there when he'd receive this), unfolding quickly in front of him for him to read.

Shaco has taken me. I don't know where.. I had to do this to save Tim.. You may want to talk with him. He's in the Medical Wing at the Institute of War receiving treatment. He wouldn't have been hurt if not for me.. Guess this is my way of apologizing..

~Mai

The letter seems to end suddenly, likely because she didn't have time for anything else. But he'd have at least a lead if he chose to follow up on this. Three names would be listed as well: Ezreal, Master Yi, Wukong. All three have received the same letter.

Unexisted

01-01-2013

Ezreal have you ever had a nightmare? when is the last time you had one?

AODRG

01-03-2013

Alice, being in Piltover to pick up a few supplies, happened to pass by Ezreal's place, and decided for reasons only known to her to come in. Upon finding the Explorer, she smiled and approached him.

"Hello there, um...Ezreal right?" She started, seeming impressed by the sight of his suit.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer

warfighter101

01-03-2013

(sneaks into ezreal room and Puts a voice repond chip into pearl to say (its over 9000!!!) when he ask what does it say about its power lvl. Then sets up a hologram of a monster in frount of the door. Then walks out the door and waits putting on a troll mask)

Heh i cant wait to see what fizz thinks of this!

Colonel qt

01-10-2013

PERL,

What is Xerath's power level?

Colonel qt

01-11-2013

((el bumpuh))

Ask the Herald

01-22-2013

{{ Sorry, but I'm gonna have to put your champion on the Available list until either you update your status or someone takes the champion up. It's been a LONG time. No excuses. }}