Ahri needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

icanthear

09-26-2012

More damage on her Q or make her W only follows enemy champions (even when they are invisible) or maybe everytime when you use her ult make her W cooldown refresh. Seriously, she's one of my favorite champions but compared to other assassin/mage champions (LeBlanc, Akali, Zyra) her strongest combo (RW+Q+E) do almost no damage.

Xtrordinari

09-26-2012

Ahri is probably one of the strongest AP Mid's in the game right now. She has good ap ratio's, a cc, high mobility, and good burst damage. Champions like LeBlanc and Akali are built around bursting people down from 100-0 faster than you can blink and as such they have their weaknesses. For instance LeBlanc falls off hard late game, especially if she's not given kills early game. Akali is a great 1v1er, but without any kind of kills in early/mid game she falls off as well.

Zyra is a champion that came out of the gate a thoroughbred stallion that completely dominated the ranked scene until she was nerfed. She's still a very strong AP Mid but I don't see where you can think Ahri is so inherently weaker than her.

The point being, Ahri is strong as she is and I doubt we'll see any buffs or reworks to her in the near future.

Don Aihara Enju

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by icanthear View Post
More damage on her Q or make her W only follows enemy champions (even when they are invisible) or maybe everytime when you use her ult make her W cooldown refresh. Seriously, she's one of my favorite champions but compared to other assassin/mage champions (LeBlanc, Akali, Zyra) her strongest combo (RW+Q+E) do almost no damage.
Yeah I don't see where you're getting that Ahri's a weak AP champ, I've been playing Ahri since I was level 10 around 5 months ago, now level 30 as of 4 months ago, and I've used Ahri mid lane for over 100 games that I've played and I've pretty much mastered using her, to the point that I know what to build, although I'm still sketchy on knowing her counters and how to deal with them, but yeah, Ahri's a very strong mid ap champ, dominates most champs mid when played right, her q, and w do sufficient damage, and when building right she does major damage through her whole combo

Always Love God

09-26-2012

Why &4does she need buff?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Learn

To

Play

Heretek007

09-26-2012

If by "buff" you mean "more hot foxgirl skins" then I'm totally cool with that.

Foxfire Ahri is <3

JRiMi

09-26-2012

Ahri is very strong right now. I never have issues bursting ppl down at 6 and usually at 3 I combo them and less than half bar them and they have to b. So idk what ur talking about

mistmann

09-26-2012

i hate ahri i ban her... shes not broken

EyeHearShapes

09-26-2012

Champions will buff b4 ahri.... all of them...but karma>