Soo what has this day come to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zean

10-05-2012

From right off my first game ive been stuck with players who either, 1) Dont speak english and speak mexican 2) Say they just bought there account and picks adc when we already have one 3) Totally trolls and throws the game 4) Doesnt even connect and were 1 man down all game, Im just wondering if someone else has experienced this all day because its been ticking me off , cant get into one decent game.

Axiom Prime

10-05-2012

Same thing, been getting a bunch of weird comps and wannabe pro mirrors all day, alot of people thinking that they can do whatever they want and say whatever they want. This is where I pick Anivia and troll all night long.

Zean

10-05-2012

Sounds like a decent idea

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Considering the ignorance of the statement "Dont speak english and speak mexican", I'd say you have zero credibility on calling out trolls. Perhaps they speak Spanish, considering Mexican is a nationality and not a language. Try again.

Zean

10-05-2012

Is someone mad?

lambofhate

10-05-2012

at least you arent carrying your team as laggy(700) ping stable low (17) cs teemo then rage quitting then getting 3 day ban

ExcessX

10-05-2012

The speaking spanish doesnt bother me, its the trolls always trolls every game never ending trolls. Today i had a TF build 6 warmogs and constintly saying TROLO OP TROLO OP!. There needs to be a ban for life button i swear. And the people who die once and leave, and then come back at 20 mins just to surrender.