AP main trying to find a good champ for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

10-02-2012

singed, gragas, rumble, galio i do well with, also malphite (you still build him basically straight armor most of the time but still does ap damage)

Best BeatwiferNA

10-02-2012

morgana is actually great. zyra is also very strong on tt. nunu is tier 1 god though. cant beat him.

FearAzrael

10-02-2012

One that I have not seen people say is Cass, her damage output + her farm + her ult is sooo strong. My other top picks are Diana, Rumble, Gragas, Cho.

Edit: Gl man!

Best BeatwiferNA

10-02-2012

cho is stupid strong mid-late. you have to shut him down, and finish early, or his utter tankyness combined with huge true damage ult and aoe cc's will smash you.

cass is great against some team comps. anyone with a gap closer counters her though. jax, jayce, katarina, xin, wukong, etc.

FearAzrael

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishaNigaWould View Post
cho is stupid strong mid-late. you have to shut him down, and finish early, or his utter tankyness combined with huge true damage ult and aoe cc's will smash you.

cass is great against some team comps. anyone with a gap closer counters her though. jax, jayce, katarina, xin, wukong, etc.
I'll give you Wukong but not Kat or Xin. My 6 > all.

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Rumble is amazing at 3's but i always like to use annie in 3's.. she can do sooo much burst dmg very helpful to any team