Eriya, the Primal Shaman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

01-23-2013

Name: Eriya, the Primal Shaman
Attack: 7
Defense: 6
Ability: 3
Difficulty: 5
Attributes: Melee, Fighter, Mage

Base Stats
- Health: 454 (+86)
- Health Regen: 8.2 (+0.7)
- Fury: 100
- Attack Damage: 51 (+3.5)
- Attack Speed: 0.635 (+2.4%)
- Attack Range: 125
- Armor: 10 (+3)
- Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)

Abilities

- Resource - Fury
- Whenever Eriya deals or is dealt damage, she gains 5 fury. Fury deteriorates at a rate of 5 per second when Eriya is out of combat for 5 seconds.

- Passive - Shrug it off
- Eriya gains up to 20% damage reduction and crowd control reduction based on her fury.

- Q - Thundering Blow
- Active - Eriya consumes all of her fury to unleash a mighty blow, dealing up to 80/110/140/170/200% of her AD as bonus physical damage based on her fury. The target is stunned for 1 to 2 seconds, based on her fury.
- Cooldown: 6 seconds

- W - Ground Assault
- Active - Eriya sends a shuddering pulse of primal energy through the ground, dealing 55/100/145/190/235 (+0.8 per bonus AD) physical damage to enemies in a wide line and stunning them for 1 second.
- Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds
- Range: 1150

- E - Primal Surge
- Active - Eriya fills her limbs with raging energy, increasing her attack speed by 30/45/60/75/90%, her movement speed by 15%, and her attack damage by 50/60/70/80/90% of her fury for 3 (+1 per 25 fury) seconds.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds

- Ultimate - Life's Frenzy
- Active - Eriya fills the area with incredible primal energies, causing the very ground to burst into a burning frenzy. Enemies in a large area take 45/70/95 (+0.15 per bonus AD) magic damage per second over 10 seconds, while allies in that area are healed for half that.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds
- Range: 1400
- Radius: 800/900/1000

Lore

Life flourishes in the plague jungles, contrary to common misconceptions. Numerous birds, beasts, and plant life thrive in the brutal landscape, torn asunder by magics of ages past. In this chaotic landscape, however, the strong thrive, given live and power by raw, primal magics, though their bodies often fail to contain such power.

Deep within the Plague Jungles, however, tribes of humans still live, worshiping the chaotic powers and living an overall quiet and peaceful (by their standards, at least) existence among the ancient trees and noble beasts. Eriya was a young shaman from one of these tribes when disaster struck. A rift opened in the middle of her village, and a horrible, alien creature spilled forth, tearing her people apart with an almost absurd ease and leaving the village a burning wreck before slinking off into the trees. Eriya was one of the only survivors of the attack, and swore vengeance against the creature, tracking the creature to civilized lands where she intended to utterly destroy it, and anything that got in her way.

Quotes
- On Pick: I don't have time for this, make it quick!
- On Move: This place is wrong...
- On Move: Don't tell me how to hunt.
- On Move: The earth weeps at your ignorance.
- On Attack: You are weak!
- On Attack: Lets see what you're made of.
- On Attack: Back off.
- Taunt: Run wherever you can, you'll still be touching the ground.
- Joke: I wouldn't taunt the earth if I were you. It has the weight advantage.

(Art isn't mine. I take no credit for art.)

FIN Sawyer30

01-23-2013

This is amazing. I would buy this champ. 100000000/10

The5lacker

01-24-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-25-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-01-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-02-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-06-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

02-21-2013

Bumpin'