Soraka Champion Spotlight with Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morphine

09-26-2012

Deathcap 0 ward support Sorakas, incoming.

Edit; A deathcap is worth 48 wards.

Autocthon

09-26-2012

That Aura soraka build XD

oG Skeptical

09-26-2012

Ruined the Dryad skin

VoltNinjA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-26-2012

no changes to divine skin?

CorporateCommand

09-26-2012

Trundle's turn. Rengar to the same animation and delay fixes and he's been in the League for like, what, a few weeks? Yet he can get these kind of buffs at the drop of a hat? Does Riot even care about Trundle?

ChromeFalcon

09-26-2012

Kha'zix where?

Labomba

09-26-2012

Taric needs a make-over.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Why is her pic still old art in the spotlight..?

Vølrøn

09-26-2012

Another one of the very rare times I actually make a post. I am really happy to see Soraka has been updated as I do enjoy playing as her from time to time. I will kind of miss the spin in her dance though. At first, one may think, "!? WTH?", but after a while it does kind of grow on you.

Personally, I will hope that Nidalee is the next in line for an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaintx View Post
I swear, Phreak and the champion spotlight's can get me excited to play anything. Champion Spotlight, Toothy the toothbrush. Cool, I'm in. Buy now!!!

You owe me a soda... Ugh, soda in the nose.

ROFL

Adventchild475

09-26-2012

Need I mention the best Support soraka goes AP because her heals are amazing with early deathcap...
Immediatly when u have enough gold for a gold per 10 item recall and get it. and grab all 4 if u can before 18 min. after holding a gold per 10 for 6 min then sell it u lost nor made any money. Philos stone first starting with regen pendant and a sight ward. next about 4 min in build the phil stone. then wait for another sight ward if needed. next grab the rest of gold per 10 plus normalboots in between. next grab large rod. and get a deathcap. finish ur boots into cooldown. Now sell the crit gold per 10. and grab rylai to slow the entire enemy team. next grab armor and mr for the rest of ur build.