Soraka Champion Spotlight with Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yeraven

09-27-2012

Sweet :3

numanumatutu

09-27-2012

Litch bane

Terchio

09-27-2012

What? Mage Soraka, but no Jungle Soraka?

Phreak, you disappoint me.

Hyosama

09-27-2012

Sincerely... SHUT UP guys from META. Hate it... Don't complain with ap soraka methods complain if it will or not work.Gold per second item only waste slots '-' and since Lulu's launch the ppl (mainly from ranked and this stupid meta) abuse from laugh of jungle Lulu.... Go Jungle Lulu. She can jungle well and i played very times ago with mid soraka and did a powerful support... Even soraka isn't tagged "carry" she works well at it... The word "Support" means more GAMEPLAY than BUILD. Sometimes i buy mejai's soulstealer for soraka because increase her heals and give cdr at 20 stacks... Unholy Grail can be very useful too (looking for mana regen and cdr)...

If i already liked soraka before imagine now *-*. (please u should give an augment in her % of ap for ult)

Wesu

09-27-2012

Will it be possible to get a refund on Divine Soraka? The base skin is 100x better than the most expensive skin now...

Same thing happened when I bought Un-masked Kayle, and then they gave out a much better free skin. I don't like being punished for patronizing your cash shop -_-

St Omega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

I think more effort could have been done on her hair, especially more work done on her Divine skin. The picture was pretty half assed with that edit. It shows in the picture she still has alot of those hair bands to look like her old hair but the model has the least. Overall it's good but her default skin looks like she could seriously eat a cookie. Or a few cakes if you catch my drift. (She's skin and bones thin.)

iFEASTonORPHANS

09-27-2012

sucks how people bought divine soraka so they wouldnt look stupid and now divine sorakas the worst model

Federok

09-27-2012

very nice

Don Dre

09-27-2012

I hope Annie is one of the upcoming visual updates! She doesn't even have a Spotlight! D:

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-29-2012

But... but... but... I'M CONFUSED!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...59485#22259485