Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soraka Champion Spotlight with Visual Upgrade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bald Greyseer

09-26-2012

Quote:
Arcane Azmadi:
Also, have you ever considered Lich Bane on an AP Soraka? With CDR, Starcall will proc it practically every time the cooldown is off and the MS bonus is helpful.

I rarely give her Lich Bane, but when I do her banana becomes the Banana of Doom, especially when combined with deathcap. Often her auto-attack is what does the ks (kill secured).

Overall I'm happy with her new art, and am excited to playing her again. gj Riot!

Davidt1234

09-26-2012

Omg bananas are more op now :d

RaoulV

09-26-2012

Riot plz now trundle!!!!

marclops

09-26-2012

oh god this is retarded, Phreak: I'm going to make a champion spotlight showing Soraka as mid lane mage! what a joke. Sure I've done it and its trolltastic but shes a support gtfo

Davidt1234

09-27-2012

Quote:
Jayjayko:
Would just like to input that the trick Soraka used to "heal the siege minion and make it tankier" is also a move utilized by Karma support.

Karma can not only heal a wave of minions but also shield a siege minion. She is amazing at support lane pushing, turret denying and even denying CS to the enemy.

Just a small note about Karma support

i love karma as ap good burst

Davidt1234

09-27-2012

Quote:
marclops:
oh god this is retarded, Phreak: I'm going to make a champion spotlight showing Soraka as mid lane mage! what a joke. Sure I've done it and its trolltastic but shes a support gtfo

its not that bad. sorakas e actually has pretty good burst.ive beaten a vlad before

himaging

09-27-2012

Shemale Soraka with foul cup!!
I refunded divine Soraka because she has no foul cup.
is it prevent critical hits?

Köta

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Cool !

Xpyder

09-27-2012

why the hell would "mage" soraka max infuse last? Since thats like, her main damage source?
Also, im disappointed by her skins... i was hoping divine soraka would at least, have human feet not a that horrible skirt again...

Dinaila

09-27-2012

I almost cried T_T SO GOOD GOSH!!!