Ask the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((Feels ignored :<))
((OH ****. I meant to reply to that. D: ))

Heil Teemo

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle turns and give's Evelynn an semi-offended look. "What do you mean 'less long-term?' Am I to believe that you would start a relationship that you did not intend to last for a descent amount of time?"
"Well... yes. An agreement with a willing party with the sole purpose for sexual gratification, to be ended perhaps suddenly with no animosity from either party."

Evelynn cleared her throat. "You know... 'friends with benefits'."

Snowy Poro

09-29-2012

Quote:
((OH ****. I meant to reply to that. D: ))
((Sad Leona is sad.. T.T))

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Kayle, what are your thoughts on the Sun? Normally, people think the Sun is a simple ball of fire in the sky.. but surely you see it as more than that.

- Leona
"Actually as I have stated before my people have made countless attempts to reach the sun, to no avail. We honestly have no idea what it is, other than the fact it can produce immense power for something so small."

Quote:
*Lulu stares at Kayle for a second before smiling widely*

oh NOTHING!!!! im juuuust BORED!!

*Lulu continues to skip around the room*
Kayle sighs and calls from the hallway. Fine, just don't touch anything... or I'll have to contact Caitlyn about it."

Quote:
"Well... yes. An agreement with a willing party with the sole purpose for sexual gratification, to be ended perhaps suddenly with no animosity from either party."

Evelynn cleared her throat. "You know... 'friends with benefits'."
Kayle stares blankly at Evelynn before her expression turns to one of disgust. "I would never participate in something so... demeaning."

Heil Teemo

09-29-2012

Quote:
I]Kayle stares blankly at Evelynn before her expression turns to one of disgust.[/I] "I would never participate in something so... demeaning."
"*** is demeaning?" Evelynn rolls her eyes. "Well fine then. How about a nice wing massage?"

NasusOfTheSands

09-29-2012

Quote:
((Nasusss, the Eve bit is separate. :P))

Kayle walks back into a hallway, expecting Nasus to follow, and opened a closet that contained a large trunk inside. She kneels, opening the trunk, and pulls from it's cluttered contents a ragged hand sewn doll. It had black hair, a red dress, and light magenta wings and skin. She stays there, looking at the doll. "This... was my sister's doll, when she was very young." She says, her voice filled now with longing.
He followed the Judicator, not even knowing what to expect. But then, he saw her take a very precious object from the trunk of the closet: A doll, but not of any kind. It was Morgana's doll back when the sisters were mere children, not dragged into causes. He nodded, acknowledging the feelings she had. Just like himself, she longed for those times to come back.

"There is not a day... when I do not think of my brother and of the precious memories I hold of him." Nasus said with heartfelt sadness. "Then again, it is weird that he still... references my old weight. He hasn't forgotten that I crave for sweets. Speaking of which, I do have some marshmallows at my reach, if you want any." He tried to shift the conversation or at least give her and himself a break. Life was as harsh of a mistress as Death for them; they can't be blamed for looking for respite.

Snowy Poro

09-30-2012

Kayle, would care to have tea together sometime?

- Leona

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

((.....):.....))

Blood Mythos

09-30-2012

Quote:
"*** is demeaning?" Evelynn rolls her eyes. "Well fine then. How about a nice wing massage?"
Kayle blinks. "My wings are far more fragile than regular muscles, massaging them would likely bring me more pain than relaxation."

Quote:
He followed the Judicator, not even knowing what to expect. But then, he saw her take a very precious object from the trunk of the closet: A doll, but not of any kind. It was Morgana's doll back when the sisters were mere children, not dragged into causes. He nodded, acknowledging the feelings she had. Just like himself, she longed for those times to come back.

"There is not a day... when I do not think of my brother and of the precious memories I hold of him." Nasus said with heartfelt sadness. "Then again, it is weird that he still... references my old weight. He hasn't forgotten that I crave for sweets. Speaking of which, I do have some marshmallows at my reach, if you want any." He tried to shift the conversation or at least give her and himself a break. Life was as harsh of a mistress as Death for them; they can't be blamed for looking for respite.
"Your old weight? You aren't exactly small, Curator." She quips.

Quote:
Kayle, would care to have tea together sometime?

- Leona
Kayle smiles brightly. "That sounds lovely."

Quote:
((.....):.....))
((Question mark?))

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

((I had a lvl four nasus smurf ready to go. then my comp crashed. now lol won't work on my new one (cursor vanishes)......and there's a guy who beat me to the punch.....tldr T.T @ failed objective))