Ask the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle sighs grimly. "Even here there are people who side with Morgana. Who believe she is in the right, and could commit the same acts as the Fallen. I can not take that chance."
"Then... what about something less long-term? A fling. Surely you miss some physical affections."

SuperMan Pix

09-29-2012

*Lulu skips into Kayle's dwelling, not even paying attention to the angel. If one was paying attention to the past, they would know that Lulu has an incredibly long track list of crimes and other oddities. the list includes:
kidnapping,
enslaving,
forced transformation,
blackmail,
Threats,
Injuries,
Bursting out of a Man's chest,
Multiple Thefts,
Vampirism,
Exploitation,
causing insanity,
Disturbing the Peace,
Vulgarity
Rape,
and many other unspeakable things...*

Tralalalalalaaaaaaa

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Then... what about something less long-term? A fling. Surely you miss some physical affections."
Kayle turns and give's Evelynn an semi-offended look. "What do you mean 'less long-term?' Am I to believe that you would start a relationship that you did not intend to last for a descent amount of time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu skips into Kayle's dwelling, not even paying attention to the angel. If one was paying attention to the past, they would know that Lulu has an incredibly long track list of crimes and other oddities. the list includes:
kidnapping,
enslaving,
forced transformation,
blackmail,
Threats,
Injuries,
Bursting out of a Man's chest,
Multiple Thefts,
Vampirism,
Exploitation,
causing insanity,
Disturbing the Peace,
Vulgarity
Rape,
and many other unspeakable things...*

Tralalalalalaaaaaaa
Kayle, noticing the yordle and her fairy make their way into her chambers, takes quick note of all her precious belongings. She was not overly fond of this one, and knew, to some degree, her track record. "And you are here for?" She asks bluntly.

Stormer1337

09-29-2012

*rumble was about to leave,but when he saw Lulu, he screamed, and jumped out a window*

NasusOfTheSands

09-29-2012

Quote:
Then, her voice softening she says,[/I] "Nasus, there's something I'd like to show you."
Nasus' eyes widened slightly as the request caught him by surprise. The expression was barely noticeable as he returned to his calm demeanor fast. "Sure."

Then again,
Quote:
Kayle turns and give's Evelynn an semi-offended look. "What do you mean 'less long-term?' Am I to believe that you would start a relationship that you did not intend to last for a descent amount of time?"
"She... already did, if I am to believe the stories that revolved around her and the Card Master. She sure is a heart breaker." He said, shruggingly.

He turned his attention to the biggest abomination on Valoran's surface,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Tralalalalalaaaaaaa
Lulu. The good thing is, he always had a quicksilver sash at the ready. He would resort to using it if things ever turned... strange.

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
Nasus' eyes widened slightly as the request caught him by surprise. The expression was barely noticeable as he returned to his calm demeanor fast. "Sure."

Then again,"She... already did, if I am to believe the stories that revolved around her and the Card Master. She sure is a heart breaker." He said, shruggingly.

He turned his attention to the biggest abomination on Valoran's surface,Lulu. The good thing is, he always had a quicksilver sash at the ready. He would resort to using it if things ever turned... strange.
((Nasusss, the Eve bit is separate. :P))

Kayle walks back into a hallway, expecting Nasus to follow, and opened a closet that contained a large trunk inside. She kneels, opening the trunk, and pulls from it's cluttered contents a ragged hand sewn doll. It had black hair, a red dress, and light magenta wings and skin. She stays there, looking at the doll. "This... was my sister's doll, when she was very young." She says, her voice filled now with longing.

SuperMan Pix

09-29-2012

Quote:

Kayle, noticing the yordle and her fairy make their way into her chambers, takes quick note of all her precious belongings. She was not overly fond of this one, and knew, to some degree, her track record. "And you are here for?" She asks bluntly.

*Lulu stares at Kayle for a second before smiling widely*

oh NOTHING!!!! im juuuust BORED!!

*Lulu continues to skip around the room*

Snowy Poro

09-29-2012

((Feels ignored :<))

Stormer1337

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((Feels ignored :<))
((this is what i feel like half the time ;_; ))

Paltala

09-29-2012

((No you arent! <3))