Ask the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormer1337

09-29-2012

NO!
Im asking for advice about how to apologize to some one who i messed up an apology to!

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
NO!
Im asking for advice about how to apologize to some one who i messed up an apology to!
Kayle stares blankly at the Yordle. "...What... What happened, that you needed to apologize about...?" Although at this point she wasn't sure she really wanted to know.

Stormer1337

09-29-2012

I tried to kill this guy.
Twice.
On purpose.

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
I tried to kill this guy.
Twice.
On purpose.
Kayle blinks, dumbfounded. She knew that Rumble was a hotheaded young yordle, but she hadn't expected this. "W- why...?"

NasusOfTheSands

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle's expression turned to that of pain, and sorrow. "It is true, I still care for my sister. And one day I wish to see her set on the right path. She may be fallen, but she is my sister still. However, as long as she opposes my cause I can not allow her back to me."
"I see." Nasus said, acknowledging the fact with a nod. While he himself is not like that, he did understand what it was about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
She pauses and looks up a Nasus. "My, Curator, you look as if you expect me to smite you where you stand." A small smile crossed her face at this point, as she tried to pry the topic from more painful things.
He couldn't hold a chuckle from escaping his mouth. She indeed read his mood right. "It seems there is more to you than meets the eye." He said, matter-of-factly.

He was actually glad she was not one to smite him on the spot as he foolishly thought. He even saw himself being turned into a canine barbecue of sorts. "Let us just say that... facing you on the fields of justice gave me the wrong image of you, Lady." With that, he chuckled yet again.

Stormer1337

09-29-2012

*shrugs*
i dont know.

NasusOfTheSands

09-29-2012

Quote:
*shrugs*
i dont know.
"If it is Heimerdinger that Rumble tried to kill, I do think it is... for science."

Stormer1337

09-29-2012

Not heimerdinger, this guy named Teo.

Snowy Poro

09-29-2012

Kayle, what are your thoughts on the Sun? Normally, people think the Sun is a simple ball of fire in the sky.. but surely you see it as more than that.

- Leona

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusOfTheSands View Post
"I see." Nasus said, acknowledging the fact with a nod. While he himself is not like that, he did understand what it was about.

He couldn't hold a chuckle from escaping his mouth. She indeed read his mood right. "It seems there is more to you than meets the eye." He said, matter-of-factly.

He was actually glad she was not one to smite him on the spot as he foolishly thought. He even saw himself being turned into a canine barbecue of sorts. "Let us just say that... facing you on the fields of justice gave me the wrong image of you, Lady." With that, he chuckled yet again.
Kayle shakes her head. "As I've been told."

Quote:
*shrugs*
i dont know.
Quote:
"If it is Heimerdinger that Rumble tried to kill, I do think it is... for science."
Quote:
Not heimerdinger, this guy named Teo.
Kayle's mood flipped decisively at hearing the yordles words. A scowl crossed her face and her voice turned bitter. "You purposefully attempted to strike a person down for no reason you can divulge? Twice? If you were under my jurisdiction I would have you exiled for a century for that, not to mention branded a threat to society. Be glad that you are not, for your own sake." Kayle did not tolerate violence for the sake of violence. So with that said she stands and walks towards another room. "Rumble, I believe you know the way out." She says shrewdly, dismissing the young yordle. Then, her voice softening she says, "Nasus, there's something I'd like to show you."