Ask the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
"I do, in fact." Kayle replies. "I have left my Second to keep an eye on the war while I am here, and report to me the goings on. Occasionally I may issue my own commands when needed, but mostly I trust him to do what is necessary. I also trusted him because he needs to know how to run an army should I fall in battle. But to answer your question, yes, I do know, and if the war were to be over? I would hope it would end in our favor."
Well, should it not, take comfort in the fact that I'm certain you would find safe harbor within the borders of Demacia. I can't guarantee we would help you fight your war, as we have plenty of our own problems, but you could at least take refuge here.

Blood Mythos

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Well, should it not, take comfort in the fact that I'm certain you would find safe harbor within the borders of Demacia. I can't guarantee we would help you fight your war, as we have plenty of our own problems, but you could at least take refuge here.
Kayle nods. "I thank you, however, much can change in a thousand years. I shall keep your offer in mind if I should ever need it. I only hope that the people of Damacia then are as welcoming and gracious as they are now."

Heil Teemo

09-28-2012

Quote:
Kayle finally turns to face Evelynn. Seeing the sofa, she sits gracefully, folding her wings gently. "It is not something I enjoy talking of..." She pauses for a moment. "The fallen, of my world... have taken everything I have ever loved." Her voice seethed with bitterness and sorrow. "So I can not love again, until they are defeated, in fear that they will take that from me too." Her voice trails off.
((Fine with me.))

"Sounds like an unhealthy dose of self-loathing to me, Kayle." Evelynn crosses her legs and scribbles something down on a notepad. "Sure you feel regret over what you could and could not save, but a long-lived lady such as yourself shouldn't do nothing but linger on past failures, should she? You'll go mad."

Blood Mythos

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((Fine with me.))

"Sounds like an unhealthy dose of self-loathing to me, Kayle." Evelynn crosses her legs and scribbles something down on a notepad. "Sure you feel regret over what you could and could not save, but a long-lived lady such as yourself shouldn't do nothing but linger on past failures, should she? You'll go mad."
"Self-loathing? No." She pauses. "It's not my fault that my sister fell, and Gwendolyn is dead. It's theirs. They took him from me, because I loved him. So I won't let them have the satisfaction of taking anything else."

Heil Teemo

09-28-2012

Quote:
"Self-loathing? No." She pauses. "It's not my fault that my sister fell, and Gwendolyn is dead. It's theirs. They took him from me, because I loved him. So I won't let them have the satisfaction of taking anything else."
"But you're not there now. You're here, on Runeterra. Surely you can find someone to share those cold lonely nights with until you return?"

Stormer1337

09-28-2012

im talking about apologizing for screwing up anouther apology.

Trynd The King

09-28-2012

Quote:
"I believe they are also enchanted." She mentions. "However I do not know myself as they are ancient relics of a race long since disappeared on my home world. I am somewhat grateful I came into their possession, for if my blade weighed as much as I'm sure yours does, I would not be able to fight in the air."
I see it makes sense that Kayle sword would not weigh as much as his. Hmm, it seems that I have misjudged you Kayle, because your sword didn't weigh anything I though of you being weak, but that cant be the case because I see you fight with such intensity in battle. So Kayle what is your strength, how did you acquire it?

_King Tryndamere

Rudmed

09-28-2012

Kayle,

Do you ever try to see the other sides of issues that you lay your judgement upon? Is this perhaps a somewhat...rare ideal in your world?

NasusOfTheSands

09-28-2012

Quote:
Kayle pauses in her cleaning, seeing Nasus' expression, and sits down, indicating a seat across from her. "Of course curator, what is it that you wish to ask?"
Still looking aside and genuinely disturbed by his own thoughts, the thoughts that he had to voice, he inhaled, briefly closing his eyes and muttering the strength to state things.
His look was one of concern. "I... apologize in advance." He said, but this time, his eyes locked on hers.
"However, I seek truth. I still love my brother, even though he is but a shell of his former self. I do know that the cause you fight for is extremely dear to you, but I wonder if despite your diametrically opposed views and despite the happenings of the eternal war, you still love -or at least hold in high regards-, your sister. Deep, within you."

He closed his eyes. He knew he should not have stirred the bee's nest, but he had his own motivation behind that. It was one motivated by concern towards both sisters.

Blood Mythos

09-29-2012

Quote:
"But you're not there now. You're here, on Runeterra. Surely you can find someone to share those cold lonely nights with until you return?"
Kayle sighs grimly. "Even here there are people who side with Morgana. Who believe she is in the right, and could commit the same acts as the Fallen. I can not take that chance."

Quote:
im talking about apologizing for screwing up another apology.
"Apologizing to me?" Kayle is utterly confused as to what the yordle is going on about.

Quote:
I see it makes sense that Kayle sword would not weigh as much as his. Hmm, it seems that I have misjudged you Kayle, because your sword didn't weigh anything I though of you being weak, but that cant be the case because I see you fight with such intensity in battle. So Kayle what is your strength, how did you acquire it?

_King Tryndamere
"How did I acquire my strength? Training, mostly. I have had more than ten thousand years to wield a sword, not all of them quite as convenient as this one."

Quote:
Kayle,

Do you ever try to see the other sides of issues that you lay your judgement upon? Is this perhaps a somewhat...rare ideal in your world?
"To judge someone properly one would need to know what they did wrong and their reasoning behind it. So of course I listen to them."

Quote:
Still looking aside and genuinely disturbed by his own thoughts, the thoughts that he had to voice, he inhaled, briefly closing his eyes and muttering the strength to state things.
His look was one of concern. "I... apologize in advance." He said, but this time, his eyes locked on hers.
"However, I seek truth. I still love my brother, even though he is but a shell of his former self. I do know that the cause you fight for is extremely dear to you, but I wonder if despite your diametrically opposed views and despite the happenings of the eternal war, you still love -or at least hold in high regards-, your sister. Deep, within you."

He closed his eyes. He knew he should not have stirred the bee's nest, but he had his own motivation behind that. It was one motivated by concern towards both sisters.
Kayle's expression turned to that of pain, and sorrow. "It is true, I still care for my sister. And one day I wish to see her set on the right path. She may be fallen, but she is my sister still. However, as long as she opposes my cause I can not allow her back to me." She pauses and looks up a Nasus. "My, Curator, you look as if you expect me to smite you where you stand." A small smile crossed her face at this point, as she tried to pry the topic from more painful things.